Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

dont forget puppy called Eason to WSU

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,992
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I gotta go back in time to when I first camae across Steelheader1 aka puppysteel aka PLSS. He predicted Cal to win the North. They went 3-9 and Tedford was fired.

Besides that, Bill is right. Puppy has been more right about the SEC than the fanbois. It really can't be argued. He was right.

He's right but at times the hyperbole makes him lose some cred. ILTCIC. Luckily I'm level headed usually.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I gotta go back in time to when I first camae across Steelheader1 aka puppysteel aka PLSS. He predicted Cal to win the North. They went 3-9 and Tedford was fired.

Besides that, Bill is right. Puppy has been more right about the SEC than the fanbois. It really can't be argued. He was right.

He's been dialed in on UW though.

He predicted 2014 would be a shit show, Browning was best QB and also was strongly optimistic on Gaskin. Many of us were on Gaskin but he said he'd be the starter before October.

Puppy has been spectacularly wrong on many fronts but he's been more dialed in on the Petersen era than anyone...so far.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Look, if we're going to start bashing making a boastful claim that has no chance of coming true, I'm out man.

Eason #1 overall pick in 2017. You heard it here first.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

He predicted 2014 would be a shit show, Browning was best QB and also was strongly optimistic on Gaskin. Many of us were on Gaskin but he said he'd be the starter before October.

Puppy has been spectacularly wrong on many fronts but he's been more dialed in on the Petersen era than anyone...so far.

Uhhh, PLSS was all over the Lindquist bandwagon until it was all but assured Browning was the starter
    Before August practices he said Browning was the best QB. I'm sure he made a handful of bizarre claims about Lindy but he did strongly say Browning was the best QB well before the season.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You have a bizarre definition of "dialed in" my fren.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

SEC great because ESPN told me so
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

SEC great because ESPN told me so
    Winners win.
    They get plenty of help. In 2011, Bammer, LSU, and Arkie were all in the top three near the end of the year. Think that's based purely on merit? From 1998 through 2011, the SEC won the "natty" 57 percent of the time. In the 50 years prior, it was a little over 10 percent. You Millennials may not remember pre 2006 as well as I do, but in the 80s and 90s, the SEC wasn't anything special. Connect the dots J.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The past is for doogs.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

The past is for doogs.

Nice comeback.

Do you acknowledge that it's odd that a conference all of a sudden becomes about five times more successful at winning the national championship? Or are we going to get a knee jerk "8 of 10" response?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

The past is for doogs.

Nice comeback.

Do you acknowledge that it's odd that a conference all of a sudden becomes about five times more successful at winning the national championship? Or are we going to get a knee jerk "8 of 10" response?
    It's not odd at all. Not sure what the conspiracy is here. SEC cares more than any other conference. That's why they win.

8/10
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Uhhh, PLSS was all over the Lindquist bandwagon until it was all but assured Browning was the starter
    Before August practices he said Browning was the best QB. I'm sure he made a handful of bizarre claims about Lindy but he did strongly say Browning was the best QB well before the season.
    Lol wut? Everyone knew the QBs on the roster were a joke. And let's not forget that he liked Lindy to be the guy the year before. He's a doog and predicts the next guy will always be better than the current guy.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,252
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Lol wut? Everyone knew the QBs on the roster were a joke. And let's not forget that he liked Lindy to be the guy the year before. He's a doog and predicts the next guy will always be better than the current guy.
    Doog logic 101.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No puppy didnt. Said it wouldnt surprise me should he open things up. And this came from Mom's mouth buttfucks. Dont forget puppy had inside scoop. You guys had a scoop of ben and jerry's.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited March 2016
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

The past is for doogs.

Nice comeback.

It's not odd at all. Not sure what the conspiracy is here. SEC cares more than any other conference. That's why they win.

8/10
    Yes 8/10. Nothing to see here. No oddities like a two loss team winning it, three SEC teams stacked in the top 3 to prevent any other team from infiltrating, bottom feeder Mississippi schools getting to number one, 2.25 billion dollar tv deals, whOregon falling 10 spots after losing to LSU by 13, two teams from the same conference playing each other in the CG, Jameis Winston frame-up jobs and on and on