Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESECPN in full spin mode...

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

We know the top level of the PAC unless it is USC can't compete against the SEC champ. The bottom battle between Vandy and Colorado might just go Colorado's way.

The middle would actually be interesting. How would Washington do against Arkansas? Utah against LSU. Florida against UCLA. Texas A&M beat ASU this year and both teams pretty much suck but UW couldn't beat ASU for a decade.

I think Oregon would beat a lot of SEC teams, but not the ones that matter when it counts the most.

The record speaks for itself. I don't give a shit about conference strength or strength of schedule. Bama losing to Utah in 2008 has nothing to do with 3 rings under Saban as part of the 7 straight. You can't spin it away no matter how hard doogs here try.

That's why you're doog fucking losers and fans of a doog fucking loser program that once could aspire to be the best but now just looks for reasons why REAL winners suck and losers like UW and the Pac 12 are SRS champs

Water remains wet and UW remains a loser because we have lots of really cool excuses. And by the way our QB play has sucked for a decade as well.

UW sucks. That has nothing to do with this. Stanford would be #2 in the SEC rather easily. They might even beat Bama.
    Nope. Stanford is another Ole Miss or Mississippi State in the SEC

They barely survived WSU
    And Bama lost at home to Ole Miss and barely beat Tennessee. Ole Miss is inconsistent and poorly coached. Miss State beat nobody. It's a long season and there isn't a dominant team this year. Stanford is rather easily better than both of those teams. Stanford's OL and McCaffrey are good in any conference. Hogan would be one of, if not the best QB in the SEC.
    Stanford is poorly coached. . . . . They are exactly like Ole Miss with an easier schedule.
    Northwestern, Notre Dame and UCF is easier than UT-Martin, Fresno and New Mexico State?

Five road games is easier than four road games?

Missing two teams from the P12 is easier than missing six from the SEC?

NO. NO. and NO.

Its official. The FBA has gotten to Race (again).

Stanford plays the Pac 12 north

Hope this helps
    And the 3 teams from the Pac 12 N beat USC. Even WSU swept the Pac 12 S.

The Pac 12 N is stronger than the SEC East this year. Check who beat who.
    Your string of repeating everything that everyone else said in this thread while misquoting me was going along quite nicely until this piece of shit post.

Coogs gonna doog
    Oh so you weren't fluffing SC earlier in this thread?

Today, Racebannon, you are the fucking King of Doog Island
    Has any Pac 12 team beat the top SEC when it mattered other than USC? Has any Pac 12 team won a national title since 1991 other than USC? Coogs hate facts. But love to fluff

Go figure

I hate quooks, but Oregon was just as good as Auburn in 2010 IMO.

That fluke play where the auburn ball carrier ran for 50 yards into field goal range after appearing to be down was the difference in the game. Really should have gone into OT.

Great doog hypotheticals post, as always.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,998
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

We know the top level of the PAC unless it is USC can't compete against the SEC champ. The bottom battle between Vandy and Colorado might just go Colorado's way.

The middle would actually be interesting. How would Washington do against Arkansas? Utah against LSU. Florida against UCLA. Texas A&M beat ASU this year and both teams pretty much suck but UW couldn't beat ASU for a decade.

I think Oregon would beat a lot of SEC teams, but not the ones that matter when it counts the most.

The record speaks for itself. I don't give a shit about conference strength or strength of schedule. Bama losing to Utah in 2008 has nothing to do with 3 rings under Saban as part of the 7 straight. You can't spin it away no matter how hard doogs here try.

That's why you're doog fucking losers and fans of a doog fucking loser program that once could aspire to be the best but now just looks for reasons why REAL winners suck and losers like UW and the Pac 12 are SRS champs

Water remains wet and UW remains a loser because we have lots of really cool excuses. And by the way our QB play has sucked for a decade as well.

UW sucks. That has nothing to do with this. Stanford would be #2 in the SEC rather easily. They might even beat Bama.

They barely survived WSU
    And Bama lost at home to Ole Miss and barely beat Tennessee. Ole Miss is inconsistent and poorly coached. Miss State beat nobody. It's a long season and there isn't a dominant team this year. Stanford is rather easily better than both of those teams. Stanford's OL and McCaffrey are good in any conference. Hogan would be one of, if not the best QB in the SEC.
    Stanford is poorly coached. . . . . They are exactly like Ole Miss with an easier schedule.
    Northwestern, Notre Dame and UCF is easier than UT-Martin, Fresno and New Mexico State?

NO. NO. and NO.

Hope this helps

Your string of repeating everything that everyone else said in this thread while misquoting me was going along quite nicely until this piece of shit post.

Coogs gonna doog

Has any Pac 12 team beat the top SEC when it mattered other than USC? Has any Pac 12 team won a national title since 1991 other than USC? Coogs hate facts. But love to fluff

Go figure

That fluke play where the auburn ball carrier ran for 50 yards into field goal range after appearing to be down was the difference in the game. Really should have gone into OT.

I know you're being such fag J but we don't deal with hypotheticals around here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

They barely survived WSU

NO. NO. and NO.

Hope this helps

Coogs gonna doog

Go figure

I know you're being such fag J but we don't deal with hypotheticals around here.
    We? I see lots of hypotheticals coming from SEC haters today.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

I became a Bama fan when they hired Saban and we kept Ty

Hope this helps

7 straight

Puppy was sucking Ty's cock.

A coach needs 5 years, minimum. Right Pup???
    Well thanks for contributing Tommy. 5 years absolutely. Theres your answer now go back into the closet.
    Air. Force. At. Home.

Enough said.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Until theres a cure for the hiv, herps you keep that catchers mitt of an asshole away me you freak fuck.

So to be clear, once there's a cure, you're DTF???
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Until theres a cure for the hiv, herps you keep that catchers mitt of an asshole away me you freak fuck.

lol.

How did I miss this thread? Puppy is right to an extent. Roadies take is probably the most accurate. I will say the hype train has definitely worked in the SEC favor.

All other things being equal, the fighter with the most confidence wins everytime. It took 3 missed extra points for LSU to beat Oregon state in death valley. That kicker ended up winning the Lou Groza. Just one example, but the conference went on a great run and that aura helped seal the deal in a lot of games.

Since FSU won and the BIG bent them over last bowl season the mystique of the conference has lessened significantly. The SEC does a great job at protecting itself. They hold all the chips.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Didn't MLK Jr. fight for a world where a man can be judged by the content of his character, rather than the shape of his fuckanus?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

They barely survived WSU

NO. NO. and NO.

Hope this helps

Coogs gonna doog

Go figure

Maybe if Darron Thomas hadn't been hurt

Oregon lost. It was all over the web
    It wasnt Darron Thomas, it was dennis dixon who got hurt. UO was bcs bound. DT went pro as RS soph and eve r ybody thought UO was done. As usual they just reloaded.

Race Ill pick out every inconsistency you flood this bored with
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

EwaDawg said:

They barely survived WSU

NO. NO. and NO.

Hope this helps

Coogs gonna doog

Go figure

Maybe if Darron Thomas hadn't been hurt

Oregon lost. It was all over the web
    It wasnt Darron Thomas, it was dennis dixon who got hurt. UO was bcs bound. DT went pro as RS soph and eve r ybody thought UO was done. As usual they just reloaded.

Race Ill pick out every inconsistency you flood this bored with
    You quack like a doog
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Doogles said:

lol.

How did I miss this thread? Puppy is right to an extent. Roadies take is probably the most accurate. I will say the hype train has definitely worked in the SEC favor.

All other things being equal, the fighter with the most confidence wins everytime. It took 3 missed extra points for LSU to beat Oregon state in death valley. That kicker ended up winning the Lou Groza. Just one example, but the conference went on a great run and that aura helped seal the deal in a lot of games.

Since FSU won and the BIG bent them over last bowl season the mystique of the conference has lessened significantly. The SEC does a great job at protecting itself. They hold all the chips.
    Thats a decent post right there doogers. Thing is, before ESPN bought the SEC and the hated bcs, the SEC won 4 outright national titles since 1970. Thats 30 years and thats pathetic.

Obviously the system was SEC rigged since 1998, and it showed. . Well, until the new playoff took most, not all, of the corruption that unfairly and automatically placed an SEC team into the title game, once 2 SEC teams (the biggest disgrace in college football history; lsu couldnt complete a forward pass)

Now that 3 (soon to be 5-7) other teams from different conferences, independents get to duke it out with the SEC, you'll NEVER see the SEC win 7 in a row. Like I said its already been 2 years, soon to be 3, the espn conference loses title.

Any team can play 1 tough game a year, keep everyone healthy, prepare for a month and beat a team for the title. The SeC's tear was scripted, and conveniently so .

Now that we are back to the best team (conference) wins, the SEC will win only 4-5 titles in the next 30 years.

You gonna stick with your SEC mistress when that happens Race? Or you going to ditch them like you did the dawgs when they were down? I lost what little respect I used to have for you Race. You're a bandwagoner, pure and sickeningly simple! Jump off that wagon before it goes over the cliff Race, you've got time. J can perish, nobody will miss him
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't read it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm in someone's head.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn't read it

It wasn't bad.
  • Options
    In my head? Who's J? I know I dont respond to him. Race, you're one of the decent ones, step back off the plank and regroup. You're going down J's road of obscurity and isolation. J? Jay? Does that dipspit still post here?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

In my head? Who's J? I know I dont respond to him. Race, you're one of the decent ones, step back off the plank and regroup. You're going down J's road of obscurity and isolation. J? Jay? Does that dipspit still post here?

hardcorehusky.com/forums/#/discussion/25775/j-whats-alabamas-best-win
    Yeah you just write threads about me, but you hate winners so I'm not surprised.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The obsession continues.
  • Options
    TacDawgTacDawg Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    tldr but complaining about how ESPN covers college football is doog AF
  • Options
    Tommy Fay, You just provide material for a good laugh. Problem is, its at your expense, yet you keep coming for more..
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SEC apologists backed into a corner: "You're a Doog loser! You hate winning!"

Owned