Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My Thoughts whilst away & gaining perspective

2»

Comments

• Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Fuck. I'm stoopid too
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What's Zing mean?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    So, somebody make a list of topics we can no longer discuss, inside jokes not to mention, words and phrases to avoid, pics, links and ideas never to post and lets get on with making this the bestest mainstream site on the hole internet!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Grundle using his vast network of servers to store all of these rants... It confuses me and makes me feel stoopid.

The sad thing iz fags like Finebaum bought in hook line sinker. Then puddybutts like J jumped on board as the necessity for a winner in his life took over him. Getting kicked around by the coo crowd your whole life, bullied by girls, unable to sink the weenie for more than 30 seconds without pleasing the mail order wife, constantly missing the promotion at starbucks because of gender, constantly getting hammered here...well it all ads up. Causes one to latch on to a perceived winner like Alabama for validation. I dont blame him or Race for that
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I pity anyone who doesn't understand what's going on here.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I pity anyone who doesn't understand what's going on here.

The wacky avatars, half clad photos of women, the slightly preverted video signatures, the dog humping the other dog then barfing and licking it up, all of this makes the place fun and unique, 1 of a kind compared to anything else out there. Too bad the other PAC teams don't have sites like this. It's nice not to get immediately kicked out if you say the 'wrong' thing or dare to be critical of rival teams.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

My family/friends don't give a shit about husky football so I'm glad there's a place to freely vent and all that.
    I can do without the same jokes as well....except the ones I started. 75k

Look if this team was 6-0 I'm sure this forum would be praising the team, talking X's and O's and genuinely fired up for this ASU game. That's the great thing about the Rose Bowl chase is that every single game is HUGE. I remember in 2000 every week I was so fired up I couldn't wait until Saturday came.

While this year despite the 4-0 start it felt like 2011 all over again where they are feasting on a front loaded schedule. I mean we are in year five in October and already eliminated from the Rose Bowl picture. At least Lambo waited until November before getting eliminated.

As for the jokes? Honestly that's why I post on here. Talking about a program that doesn't care about football or it's REAL fans(yea I went there Doogs fuck off) can get old really quick.

We all use sports as a way to get away form life. It's supposed to be a healthy distraction. The football product for a decade plus now hasn't provided me with that. At least this forums actually has posts on here where I literally laugh out loud.

If you don't like the jokes it's a free country just skip the threads. We had plenty of football discussions last week. I also noticed in my time on football message boards that those who always demand more football talk never provide any football talk. Sure they think they do but they provide basic shit that anyone with half a brain knows.

No offense but you never did seem like you fit in here. You take things way too seriously and get offended too easily. When you or anyone else ask questions like where can I watch the game at? You'll get some shit. When you say NO EXCUSES! Then immediately make up EXCUSES you'll get shit on. When you claim a conference is terrible and has 8 teams ranked in the top 25 you'll get shit on.

I like the fact that on here if someone you disagree with you can tell them that. Unlike Doogman if you get in a disagreement even if you are right with certain posters your posts will be deleted and you'll just be gone. No warning.
    No offense taken at all.
    Some wise word's Mad_Son. This site would have longevity IF.

I respect most of Tsier's/Mohun's and Race's humorous posts here on this site, but the 3-4 Beavises copying everything they do is pathetic. You guys copying them don't have the brains to be original or creative like them.

I would much rather long-term hear Tailgater's legit, long, angry rants than an anally-expulsive repeat of Race's or Tsier's jokes from one the Beavises.

I've always appreciated Tailgater's views and rants, I hope he continues with them.

Peace out, negas.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

So, somebody make a list of topics we can no longer discuss, inside jokes not to mention, words and phrases to avoid, pics, links and ideas never to post and lets get on with making this the bestest mainstream site on the hole internet!

One thing this board could really use is a work-mode template, as many other forums have. It would disable all pictures and censor some of the more suggestive language. There's no way I browse this forum on my work computers because I have no idea if a thread titled "Sark sucks" is going to have jailbait pictures.

Best of both worlds.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

OK! goodbye sociopaths! Something something inquisition

Came here to poast this butthurt gem.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Splitskin you worthless pennypoker, it wasnt funny or entertaining the 1st time or the eighth time. You might as well just take over the role of HuskyClaus or jsmdogs of HHB. Piss on you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015

Fuck, it's just not funny anymore. It's like revenge of the nerds around here. Goes to show 80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks. Post (oh I'm supposed to say 'poast' hee hee) something refreshing. Mora to the Seattle storm! Hardy har har. Fucking dweeb round here now. That's what happens when you invite too many dawgmen over. Close the fucking gates Derek

Swaye said:

Grundle using his vast network of servers to store all of these rants... It confuses me and makes me feel stoopid.

The sad thing iz fags like Finebaum bought in hook line sinker. Then puddybutts like J jumped on board as the necessity for a winner in his life took over him. Getting kicked around by the coo crowd your whole life, bullied by girls, unable to sink the weenie for more than 30 seconds without pleasing the mail order wife, constantly missing the promotion at starbucks because of gender, constantly getting hammered here...well it all ads up. Causes one to latch on to a perceived winner like Alabama for validation. I dont blame him or Race for that
    Swaye said:

Shit, time to look up Puppy's comments again. It's 69% of the reason I'm still here. I'm missing too much watching tv shows and on Netflix and reading.