Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks / Cardinals Game Thread

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    same old fucking seahawks
  • Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I get that the NFL wants Seattle to lose, but this team are already losers. They don't need the refs help. The offense is still pathetic and the defense as usual gave up a 4th quarter lead. The good news is the team can cut a ton of dead weight. Lynch should retire and they can get rid of loser players like Cary Williams/Okung/Graham and use that cap room on real players next year.

Wait did you just call Lynch dead weight? He's about the only good part of the offense other than RW scrambling.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tsio. That was a must win game. Arizona knew how important it was.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tsio. That was a must win game. Arizona knew how important it was.

So, what you're saying is the Seahawks just threw away the season?!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    They can still make the playoffs
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Gonna have to go 6-1 to do it...
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    40 pass attempts/Wilson runs, 14 rushing attempts. Fire Pete Carroll right now. WTF was he thinking? Did I get that right?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

and then lose in the first round rather easily, say 34-17?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015

They can, but being 4-5 after 9 games is really bad. This was the game they needed to win. Enough of the posidawg bullshit.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    They pretty much have to win out to make the playoffs ... pretty sure that they will lose just about every relevant tie breaker
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    They play @ Minn in december... That would be one of the tie-breakers if GB wins the NFC North and they are fighting Minn for a wildcard. The schedule gets easier from here on out but they need to close out games every time.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015

Can? Yes

Is the talent there? Yes

Will they? Probably not

I can't see them winning 6 of 7, or even 5 of 7 right now. Maybe they could if these fags had to play for their jobs like they used to.

The division is a long shot. Their main WC competition is Atlanta right now right now.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,991
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    TSIFO.

The Seahawks are a flawed team that can't put together a complete game. Mama Lynch was dead right about Bevell. The OL is a dumpster fire of dreck at each position. Saw Irvin sprained his MCL, which is fine with me as they can't afford to pay him in the off season. Schneider has whiffed his past few draft relative to his early success, but trading away first round picks in FA is really hurting the team now.

Also need a legit WR who isn't 5'11" like Baldwin.

Again, TSIO.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    It's still a 17 point a game offense with a $22m qb... Simple fact.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If Graham is cut after this season (very possible I think), the last two first round picks were used on guys that only lasted one season on the team. That is horrific. Graham is looking like a career loser that played in New Orleans.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    In Jimmy's defense, he played with a qb in NO that plays with anticipation and throws guys open. The only thing Brees and Wilson have in common is their height. Jimmy is the same guy he always was.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If Graham is cut after this season (very possible I think), the last two first round picks were used on guys that only lasted one season on the team. That is horrific. Graham is looking like a career loser that played in New Orleans.

I wish they would cut him now. I guarantee it will come out what a cancer Graham is. He's a soft piece of shit.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

40 pass attempts/Wilson runs, 14 rushing attempts. Fire Pete Carroll right now. WTF was he thinking? Did I get that right?

Fuck off. You didn't post at all after the UW loss. You also said I was an idiot for saying Petersen would prefer to throw the ball.

The Seahawks run the ball more than any team in the NFL. They didn't today because they were down 19-0 in the 2nd quarter. Unlike Petersen, Carroll has won and is the most successful coach in franchise history. Bevell should get fired though.
    Seems I touched a nerve.

As for not posting after the loss, you are correct. I was at the game with my kids, and after the game, I was having a hard enough time walking, let alone posting.

FWIW, my blurred take on the game.....Personnel, QB play, playcalling (2nd half) were all fucked up. I'm not in the camp that we would have been successful giving Gaskin the ball 30 times. We would have been successful if Browning hit any 1 or 2 wide open deep balls, if our WRs were worth a shit and if our coaching staff had balls.

Last night's game? The better team won. But Chancellor and Avril were fun to watch. 19 tackles in an NFL game by 1 player....don't know if I've ever seen that.