Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Seahawks / Cardinals Game Thread

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

Are you happy, Russell? You got all the $$$ and nothing left to pay your OLs.

I'm hearing he deserved it and it's up to the Hawks to figure out how to build a makeshift team around him. Just what I'm hearing...
    "Quote" rel="SteveInShelton">I get that the NFL wants Seattle to lose, but this team are already losers. They don't need the refs help. The offense is still pathetic and the defense as usual gave up a 4th quarter lead. The good news is the team can cut a ton of dead weight. Lynch should retire and they can get rid of loser players like Cary Williams/Okung/Graham and use that cap room on real players next year.

I get that the NFL wants Seattle to lose, but this team are already losers. They don't need the refs help. The offense is still pathetic and the defense as usual gave up a 4th quarter lead. The good news is the team can cut a ton of dead weight. Lynch should retire and they can get rid of loser players like Cary Williams/Okung/Graham and use that cap room on real players next year.

No one outside the PAC NW could care about the Seattle Seahawks. If there was a team that the NFL truly wanted to lose games, it's the team that got their ass crowned and hasn't lost since.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

In Jimmy's defense, he played with a qb in NO that plays with anticipation and throws guys open. The only thing Brees and Wilson have in common is their height. Jimmy is the same guy he always was.

Whatevs Brah?!

Brees needs to Have Macklemore in his Commercials and then pop off