Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Would you call these guys profiteers? Or job creators?

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

KBR was Halliburton when Bush hired them That page also shows the massive amount of no bid contracts Obama has let out including for the Obamcare boondoggle.

the only liar here is the dick sucking simpleton who voted for Obama twice and doens't care he got sold a bill of good and is lied to by his president daily.

but still - the media and shit

Do you even know what sa no bid award is?

Yes Obama is a fuckstick for saying no more no bid contacts. That's just a fucking stupid comment.

That being said, the issue with Bush and Halliburton was 2 fold. 1) Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton, any idiot can see the conflict of interest. 2) Read all the fraud that has been found, and they have plead guilty to, in those said contacts.

Of course, you still don't get it. Just wait until Trump gives a no bid award to one of his hotels as president.
    Didn't Cheney wake up one day surprised like Trump will be that his holdings were in a blind trust? Contradict yourself much? I'm glad there is no fraud under Obama. Geezus

The issue is Bush doing it is bad, Obama doing it is BUSH!!!

Fuck off
    Holy fuck you are bitter. There's a shit ton of fraud under Obama. Wait until everything shakes out with insurance companies and hospitals and their medical billings. Not to mention all the fraud and waste in pretty much every government program. Do we need one more "IRS spent money on hookers and blow in Mexico on the government's dime" for you to get it?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not bitter. I'm arguing with a retard. My bad.

• Options

Well then you are just dumb.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm calling the cops.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

At least I'm not a retard
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Conspiring to steal is still stealing, not profiteering, which is a subjective emotional term.

hth
  • Options

2001400ex said:

At least I'm not a retard
    Burn
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

KBR was Halliburton when Bush hired them That page also shows the massive amount of no bid contracts Obama has let out including for the Obamcare boondoggle.

the only liar here is the dick sucking simpleton who voted for Obama twice and doens't care he got sold a bill of good and is lied to by his president daily.

Yes Obama is a fuckstick for saying no more no bid contacts. That's just a fucking stupid comment.

That being said, the issue with Bush and Halliburton was 2 fold. 1) Cheney was the CEO of Halliburton, any idiot can see the conflict of interest. 2) Read all the fraud that has been found, and they have plead guilty to, in those said contacts.

Of course, you still don't get it. Just wait until Trump gives a no bid award to one of his hotels as president.
    I agree with the fuckstick label for both obama and Cheney. Unfortunately, one of those two are now the POTUS, the other is irrelevant. They should both DIAFF.

Hypotheticals about what Trump would do are worthless, and I'm not even a Trump supporter. As an obama gurgler, you'd have thought he'd keep his word. Not so much. I'm sure hildabeast will keep her promises. And you'll lick her stinky taint with the same vigor as you suck obama's balls.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Hondo and ozone are just pissed they didn't go long Halliburton when the press headlines and Democrat politician screams about profiteering were first broadcast. Imagine how much coin you would have made on 1,000 out of the money calls... or leaps... with absolutely z-e-r-o risk.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Conspiring to steal is still stealing, not profiteering, which is a subjective emotional term.

hth

It was stealing by capitalists. That matters. Because many in this nation believe that capitalists can do no wrong -- so the lesson that they can -- is important.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

hth

It was stealing by capitalists. That matters. Because many in this nation believe that capitalists can do no wrong -- so the lesson that they can -- is important.
    Can any of you argue without abusing straw men?
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

2001400ex said:

I agree with the fuckstick label for both obama and Cheney. Unfortunately, one of those two are now the POTUS, the other is irrelevant. They should both DIAFF.

Hypotheticals about what Trump would do are worthless, and I'm not even a Trump supporter. As an obama gurgler, you'd have thought he'd keep his word. Not so much. I'm sure hildabeast will keep her promises. And you'll lick her stinky taint with the same vigor as you suck obama's balls.
    Obama is a politician. They are all liars.

HTH

Oh yeah... And everyone does it. So fuck off
  • Options

Pretty sure Hondo and ozone are just pissed they didn't go long Halliburton when the press headlines and Democrat politician screams about profiteering were first broadcast. Imagine how much coin you would have made on 1,000 out of the money calls... or leaps... with absolutely z-e-r-o risk.

What's funny about that post. I left a firm in 2008 and had a chunk of change in retirement I needed to invest elsewhere. I read that Biden is big into railroads as he rode one every day. So I was going to put part of it in a railroad. Then I realized they were all under private ownership or under Berkshire Hathaway.

I'm just waiting to see the next combo. If it's Trump, I'm buying hotel stocks. Carson I'm buying abortion clinics on short. Rubio I'm buying Messacans and Cuba.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    2001400ex said:

Flagged for thinking Trump will ever be POTUS.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fuck Off.

We've ended.

Ok, no time clock but it includes a name tag. Got it.
    Why do you make fun of people who wear nametags? I wear a name tag. They are good honest blue collar jobs, and the ones your party says they most want to protect. You just outed yourself as a caviar liberal.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck Off.

We've ended.

Why do you make fun of people who wear nametags? I wear a name tag. They are good honest blue collar jobs, and the ones your party says they most want to protect. You just outed yourself as a caviar liberal.
    It's called sarcasm, I was fishing for a response.

But you clearly don't get it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck Off.

We've ended.

They love the little guy. Love to make fun of him.

Blue collar skilled workers make more than those stupid fuck going into debt for a BS in BullShit at White Privilege U will ever see.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck Off.

We've ended.

It's called sarcasm, I was fishing for a response.

But you clearly don't get it.
    I guess I don't.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

What's funny about that post. I left a firm in 2008 and had a chunk of change in retirement I needed to invest elsewhere. I read that Biden is big into railroads as he rode one every day. So I was going to put part of it in a railroad. Then I realized they were all under private ownership or under Berkshire Hathaway.

I'm just waiting to see the next combo. If it's Trump, I'm buying hotel stocks. Carson I'm buying abortion clinics on short. Rubio I'm buying Messacans and Cuba.
    So... You were planning to invest your entire retirement in a government railroad?