Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm out

Can't take it anymore.

Done.

I tried to write a Tequilla like thought on Peterman today, and I can't.

He doesn't give a fuck and why should I.

Spent Saturday sitting on a beach in Messico, smoked a Cuban (cigar), and drank as much booze as the waiter could bring me ...

Went and had a nice dinner with friends ... involved a cab that drank like a merlot.

Perspective.

Fuck the Huskies.

I'll jump on the bandwagon when they care about winning again.

Until then ...

GO GUNDYS!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Cool "later guys" thread

Don't jump back on the bandwagon when UW wins the North next year

In what alternate reality?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Cool "later guys" thread

UW returns everyone worth anything besides Perkins and Tupou, who are replaceable. Another offseason of natties and roids and this team should win a minimum of 10 games. We lose -2 Wins Mickens and gain 2 Wins Ross, so that's a 4 game swing right there.

Our worst enemy will be the offensive playcalling. This is also the factor that worries me the most. If that gets fixed, look out. If it doesn't get fixed, fire Petersen.

Furd loses a lot of experienced players. Hogan, Garnett, Rector to name a few. They will still be tuff and have Vanilla Ice back at RB. UW should be able to best them at home.

Oregon loses Adams, Carrington, will start a loser at QB, 4th year of Helfrich regression . An experienced UW squad should win this on the road but will probably lose.

Oregon State sucks, Cal sucks and will suck even worse when savior Jared Goff goes to the NFL.

The south sucks.

At Wazzu will probably be the toughest game on the Doog schedule, at least on paper. Coogs don't really lose anyone, maybe Marks? The Apple Cup could determine the North winner, in which case the Cuogs will piss themselves since they have something to play for.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,642
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Can you take PGOS with you?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,085
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You would feel much better if you did some high grade flake.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2015
    jecornel said:

Your natural habitat, Dawgman, is PGOS-free
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Why even play the games! I don't really share your optimism, at least until there are major changes in the coaching staff.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    Founders Club

Cool "later guys" thread

UW returns everyone worth anything besides Perkins and Tupou, who are replaceable. Another offseason of natties and roids and this team should win a minimum of 10 games. We lose -2 Wins Mickens and gain 2 Wins Ross, so that's a 4 game swing right there.

Our worst enemy will be the offensive playcalling. This is also the factor that worries me the most. If that gets fixed, look out. If it doesn't get fixed, fire Petersen.

Furd loses a lot of experienced players. Hogan, Garnett, Rector to name a few. They will still be tuff and have Vanilla Ice back at RB. UW should be able to best them at home.

Oregon loses Adams, Carrington, will start a loser at QB, 4th year of Helfrich regression . An experienced UW squad should win this on the road but will probably lose.

Oregon State sucks, Cal sucks and will suck even worse when savior Jared Goff goes to the NFL.

The south sucks.

At Wazzu will probably be the toughest game on the Doog schedule, at least on paper. Coogs don't really lose anyone, maybe Marks? The Apple Cup could determine the North winner, in which case the Cuogs will piss themselves since they have something to play for.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

Too many fags have reassured everyone that 4-5 is just part of the rebuilding process. The never ending one.

I'll settle for being 7-2 and in it at this time next year.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

Cool "later guys" thread

The south sucks.

10 wins won't get it done. Need to go 8-1 in the league with the loss to a south team. 11-1, win the north or make a bunch of excuses and wait until next year
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,642
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Your natural habitat, Dawgman, is PGOS-free
    Man you are Sven fast!!! RIP boobie.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Okie Lite and the fighting Gundies are a real interesting team ...

I'm going to go back at watch the TCU/Okie Lite game this week as I didn't watch the first half too closely. My general impression from watching the parts of the game that I did and looking at the stats is that TCU failed to finish drives, were a little too sloppy, and Okie Lite hit a series of big plays on them in the passing game (which has always been the path that teams have tried to use to beat TCU).

I'm really surprised that Okie Lite is only a 14 point favorite at Iowa State this weekend ... although I recognize the possible let down potential.

Home games to finish against Baylor and Oklahoma leave them in the best position in the conference to run the table.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oklahoma leads the series 84-18-7. The Cougs laugh at Oklahoma State's record in the rival game.

Last time Oklahoma State was unbeaten this late (only time) they lost to Iowa State but did get a rare Bedlam win and an Orange Bowl.

The Sooners will win the game and the league
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Okie Lite and the fighting Gundies are a real interesting team ...

I'm going to go back at watch the TCU/Okie Lite game this week as I didn't watch the first half too closely. My general impression from watching the parts of the game that I did and looking at the stats is that TCU failed to finish drives, were a little too sloppy, and Okie Lite hit a series of big plays on them in the passing game (which has always been the path that teams have tried to use to beat TCU).

I'm really surprised that Okie Lite is only a 14 point favorite at Iowa State this weekend ... although I recognize the possible let down potential.

Home games to finish against Baylor and Oklahoma leave them in the best position in the conference to run the table.

Okie State script calls for them to lose at Iowa State
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Cool "later guys" thread

The south sucks.

great! Everyone is returning! 10 win season everyone says so!

Oh shit, that includes Petersen and Smith.

Nevermind
  • Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2015

Cool "later guys" thread

The south sucks.

FFS.

Carrington is a soph. They get back Pharoah Brown who was 1st team Pac-12 TE in 2014, Byron Marshall looks like he'll get his waiver if he wants it. The QB Jonsen is gonna be a star.

Your King County All Stars will get it dry and receive multiple anal fissures again in Eugene.

Doog on.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Okie Lite has only been a relatively strong program in football in the last 30 years at various points in time ... they have and will be a player going forward simply because of T Boone's money and willpower.

Looking at history with them and Oklahoma is probably as fucktarded as citing Oregon's record against anybody before 1994.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Cool "later guys" thread

The south sucks.

FFS.

Carrington is a soph. They get back Pharoah Brown who was 1st team Pac-12 TE in 2014, Byron Marshall looks like he'll get his waiver if he wants it. The QB Jonsen is gonna be a star.

Your King County All Stars will get it dry and bleed again again in Eugene.

Doog on.

You guys are due for a shitty QB

Also Helfrich sucks

diaf