Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm out

Comments

• Options
    NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited November 2015

Cool "later guys" thread

Don't jump back on the bandwagon when UW wins the North next year

In what alternate reality?
    UW returns everyone worth anything besides Perkins and Tupou, who are replaceable. Another offseason of natties and roids and this team should win a minimum of 10 games. We lose -2 Wins Mickens and gain 2 Wins Ross, so that's a 4 game swing right there.

Our worst enemy will be the offensive playcalling. This is also the factor that worries me the most. If that gets fixed, look out. If it doesn't get fixed, fire Petersen.

Furd loses a lot of experienced players. Hogan, Garnett, Rector to name a few. They will still be tuff and have Vanilla Ice back at RB. UW should be able to best them at home.

Oregon loses Adams, Carrington, will start a loser at QB, 4th year of Helfrich regression . An experienced UW squad should win this on the road but will probably lose.

Oregon State sucks, Cal sucks and will suck even worse when savior Jared Goff goes to the NFL.

The south sucks.

At Wazzu will probably be the toughest game on the Doog schedule, at least on paper. Coogs don't really lose anyone, maybe Marks? The Apple Cup could determine the North winner, in which case the Cuogs will piss themselves since they have something to play for.

FFS.

Carrington is a soph. They get back Pharoah Brown who was 1st team Pac-12 TE in 2014, Byron Marshall looks like he'll get his waiver if he wants it. The QB Jonsen is gonna be a star.

Your King County All Stars will get it dry and bleed again again in Eugene.

Doog on.

You guys are due for a shitty QB

Also Helfrich sucks

diaf

Ah, the "your due" argument.

Our shitty coach 2

Your shitty coach 0

Solid.

Cunt.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,696
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Cool "later guys" thread

UW returns everyone worth anything besides Perkins and Tupou, who are replaceable. Another offseason of natties and roids and this team should win a minimum of 10 games. We lose -2 Wins Mickens and gain 2 Wins Ross, so that's a 4 game swing right there.

Our worst enemy will be the offensive playcalling. This is also the factor that worries me the most. If that gets fixed, look out. If it doesn't get fixed, fire Petersen.

Furd loses a lot of experienced players. Hogan, Garnett, Rector to name a few. They will still be tuff and have Vanilla Ice back at RB. UW should be able to best them at home.

Oregon loses Adams, Carrington, will start a loser at QB, 4th year of Helfrich regression . An experienced UW squad should win this on the road but will probably lose.

Oregon State sucks, Cal sucks and will suck even worse when savior Jared Goff goes to the NFL.

The south sucks.

At Wazzu will probably be the toughest game on the Doog schedule, at least on paper. Coogs don't really lose anyone, maybe Marks? The Apple Cup could determine the North winner, in which case the Cuogs will piss themselves since they have something to play for.

FFS.

Carrington is a soph. They get back Pharoah Brown who was 1st team Pac-12 TE in 2014, Byron Marshall looks like he'll get his waiver if he wants it. The QB Jonsen is gonna be a star.

Doog on.

Also Helfrich sucks

diaf

Ah, the "your due" argument.

Solid.

Cunt.

Thank you
  • Options
    Founders Club

Let's be real... The chances of Peterman going into Autzen and winning are low. This board will be the only place that thinks UW will win the North. There will be a couple of national guys, but for the most part, UW will be picked to finish third.

Insightful
  • Options

Let's be real... The chances of Peterman going into Autzen and winning are low. This board will be the only place that thinks UW will win the North. There will be a couple of national guys, but for the most part, UW will be picked to finish third.

Insightful

More importantly, accurate.

And A bundant
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,079
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Okie Lite has only been a relatively strong program in football in the last 30 years at various points in time ... they have and will be a player going forward simply because of T Boone's money and willpower.

Looking at history with them and Oklahoma is probably as fucktarded as citing Oregon's record against anybody before 1994.

When you win at a 18% rate the last 30 years suck too. Hope this helps.

WSU wins 33% of the Apple Cups
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Oklahoma State has won 6 times in the last 30 years

But still
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Love the post. 13 in a row for sure.

Disagree with bold (unless @HuskyInAZ, @PGOS and @AuburndoogFS speak for the masses here).

Even @GrandpaSankey can see this team will be competing for Kraft-Fight-Hunger bowl invites for the forseeable future.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:

Love the post. 13 in a row for sure.

Disagree with bold (unless @HuskyInAZ, @PGOS and @AuburndoogFS speak for the masses here).

Even @GrandpaSankey can see this team will be competing for Kraft-Fight-Hunger bowl invites for the forseeable future.

Now I'm really fuckin' confused. PGOS and Auburndoog are two DIFFERENT dudes?
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I will put my name to the UW has a shot to win the north next year. I am expecting at least 9 wins next year. If not.......... I'll probably move on from drinking coke to drinking actual alcohol and dying a slow, yet steady, drunken death.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I will put my name to the UW has a shot to win the north next year. I am expecting at least 9 wins next year. If not.......... I'll probably move on from drinking coke to drinking actual alcohol and dying a slow, yet steady, drunken death.

Be ready to upgrade to big boy soda next November!
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We better win the North. The easy non-con is a joke and leaves no excuses. Fine tune during the scrimmages and then play for it all in Eugene. Stanford comes to the house of horrors formerly known as Husky Stadium.

It's set up perfectly if he is the savior.

If we have another 6 minute drive down 2 scores in the 4th, burning a timeout, punting inside the 40 on 4th and 1, not going for two to turn a 3 possession game into 2 possessions in the 4th, fumble the rock when all we need is to take a knee, not call a timeout to give yourself time to return the favor in case they make the fg, Go for a fake punt on 4th and 9 with Gaskin randomly inserted as the up back (hmm i wonder what we're going to do here) Put Ki-jana carter in over Lindquist when all you need are bombs to make a comeback and watch him shit himself into a pick, generally fall short to all the hard realities of playing good football, then it's not going to matter.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'm hearing it is cheaper to drink at home.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

I'm hearing it is cheaper to drink at home.

It's become a weekly tradition for my wife to shake me awake in my chair after I pass out from drinking during the game.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

9 wins is a 6-3 conference record with the pussy ass non con schedule. So it takes Petermen 3 years to win one more conference game than Sark?

We're real close, but it's hard.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Cool "later guys" thread

The south sucks.

FFS.

Doog on.

Also Helfrich sucks

diaf
    I personally don't thing Slingblade is a very good coach, but that fucker is smart.

Next year the Ducks will have Mahalak, Waller, Lockie, and three freshman competing for the spot. One of them will be able to run the football and throw against single coverage.

Next year the Ducks have Freeman, Tyner, Carrington, Brown, Stanford, Griffin, and Marshall if he wants to play another year. The secondary will be better.

This was always the down year for Oregon, the way it started was unacceptable, but they are getting it back to where is was supposed to be.

UW will be completely out of the picture by November next year.
  • Options
    section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Cool "later guys" thread

The south sucks.

FFS.

Doog on.

Also Helfrich sucks

diaf
    I personally don't thing Slingblade is a very good coach, but that fucker is smart.

Next year the Ducks will have Mahalak, Waller, Lockie, and three freshman competing for the spot. One of them will be able to run the football and throw against single coverage.

Next year the Ducks have Freeman, Tyner, Carrington, Brown, Stanford, Griffin, and Marshall if he wants to play another year. The secondary will be better.

This was always the down year for Oregon, the way it started was unacceptable, but they are getting it back to where is was supposed to be.

UW will be completely out of the picture by November next year.
    See guys. Oregon has throw away years also.