Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gotta Get Something Off My Chest

It is TOTALLY FINE for this bored to have people that hate each other, it works fantastic.

People calling others doogs (I've been called a doog recently), and others calling the other people idiots for being insane in their expectations is totally fine. That is what this bored is about, people can come here, they can poast their opinions and people will call them on their bullshit if people think it's bullshit, or they will agree with the person.

@RoadDawg55 provides great content, so does @Tequilla, they both know football and have differing opinions, neither one should LEAVE.

They (among with many others on this bored) have both left doogman because one side was silenced and not allowed to express their viewpoints, no matter how negative or positive. I love this bored because I can tell someone they are a fucking idiot without getting a PM telling me to take a hike, and others can call me an idiot (even though no one wants to, because I am always right).

Anyways, in short, I hate all of you accept for the people I agree with.

Comments

• claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    Fuck. That. Bored.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,515 Swaye's Wigwam
  • section_332section_332 Member Posts: 2,403
    All Coke is saying, is give peace a chance.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

All Coke is saying, is give peace a chance.

That's all I'm saying.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,306
    keep being TL;DR Tequilla, never change!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,638 Founders Club

Disagree.

All the doogs can fuck off and LEAVE.

or this
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    brchco12 said:

Discretion is always the best part of life ...

There will be TL, DR rants and commentary ...

There will be quick thoughts when warranted ...

I don't aim to please people ... I aim to make people THINK and CARE.

Regardless of whether you love me or hate me, the fact that you have one side of the opinion or the other tells me that I'm making you THINK and CARE.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam

neither one should LEAVE

You went off the rails here Poopsi. Everyone should leave. You should leave for disagreeing with this fundamental truth. Then the rest of the fucksticks here should follow you, myself included.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I have no problem with allowing idiot doogs here who disagree with me. I'm right. That's all that matters.

I've never denied being a doog. You should have seen me in 2000 or 1991 if there had been an internet or the 80's.

I'll be a doog again when it is warranted by actual results. You can only take a mouthful of sand at the oasis mirage so many times before you check first.

That my friends is a quality line right there

Certainly beats a vag full of sand with a bullet!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,638 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

brchco12 said:

Discretion is always the best part of life ...

There will be TL, DR rants and commentary ...

There will be quick thoughts when warranted ...

I don't aim to please people ... I aim to make people THINK and CARE.

Regardless of whether you love me or hate me, the fact that you have one side of the opinion or the other tells me that I'm making you THINK and CARE.
    THANKS for capitalizing WORDS for emphasis you fucking DOOG.
    Make SENSE? DAWG sense!