Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gotta Get Something Off My Chest

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,068 Founders Club

Are @Tequilla and I going to have to take the gloves off and duke it out for the right to be sacrificed tomorrow?

Self-immolation is always preferred. Are you new here?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Moral of the story. It's the Internet, have fun. Don't be a faggot pussy like @ApostleofGrief and take people telling you to DIAFF, Fuck off, down votes, Kill yorself to heart (or do... Then go fucking do it). You won't last long.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,959 Founders Club

Tequilla said:

brchco12 said:

keep being TL;DR Tequilla, never change!

Discretion is always the best part of life ...

There will be TL, DR rants and commentary ...

There will be quick thoughts when warranted ...

I don't aim to please people ... I aim to make people THINK and CARE.

Regardless of whether you love me or hate me, the fact that you have one side of the opinion or the other tells me that I'm making you THINK and CARE.
    THANKS for capitalizing WORDS for emphasis you fucking DOOG.
    Make SENSE? DAWG sense!
    Thanks BRUIN!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,515 Swaye's Wigwam

Are @Tequilla and I going to have to take the gloves off and duke it out for the right to be sacrificed tomorrow?

I don't know, do you strive to make people THINK and CARE?
    I know that there are a lot of posters that demand to think and care, but it's hard. Chris Petersen is actually right when he talks about how hard it is. When I was at TCU, I once wrote a thesis on how to make people think and care. It's kind of funny when you think about it thinking and caring. What does that entail? I think that is something to question this offseason.

I know most right now do now think and care, but they are also too young to think and care. I'm more pissed than anyone about them not thinking and caring, but after two to three days, I am able to rationalize why.

I hate Jonathon Smith as much as anyone, but I can tell you he does think about his calls and he DOES care. Same goes for Chris Petersen. I see a lot of similarities between Petersen and Larry Culpepper down at TCU. I can tell you from watching TCU firsthand that winning games is fun.

Think:
    verb (used without object), thought, thinking.

to have a conscious mind, to some extent of reasoning, remembering experiences, making rational decisions, etc.

to employ one's mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation:
    Think carefully before you begin.

to have a certain thing as the subject of one's thoughts:
    I was thinking about you. We could think of nothing else.

to call something to one's conscious mind:
    I couldn't think of his phone number.
    to consider something as a possible action, choice, etc.:
    She thought about cutting her hair.to invent or conceive of something:
    We thought of a new plan.

to have consideration or regard for someone:
    Think of others first.

verb (used with object), thought, thinking.
    to have or form in the mind as an idea, conception, etc.

to have or form in the mind in order to understand, know, or remember something else:
    Romantic comedy is all about chemistry: think Tracy and Hepburn. Can't guess? Here's a hint: think 19th century.

to consider for evaluation or for possible action upon:
    Think the deal over.

to regard as specified:
    He thought me unkind.

to believe to be true of someone or something:
    to think evil of the neighbors.to analyze or evolve rationally:
    to think the problem out.
    to have as a plan or intention:
    I thought that I would go.
    of or relating to thinking or thought.

Informal. stimulating or challenging to the intellect or mind:
    the think book of the year.

Compare think piece.

noun
    Informal. the act or a period of thinking:
    I want to sit down and give it a good think.

Verb phrases

think of, a.to conceive of; imagine.
    b.to have an opinion or judgment of.
    c.to consider; anticipate:
    When one thinks of what the future may bring, one is both worried and hopeful.

think out /through, a.to think about until a conclusion is reached; understand or solve by thinking.
    b.to devise by thinking; contrive:
    He thought out a plan for saving time. think up, to devise or contrive by thinking:
    Can you think up an arrangement of furniture for this room?

What is the context of the thought to make one think? I'm not sure if we can tell yet. I can tell you that Jonathon Smith does think about his play calls and he does care.

Once you can walk, then you can run. Once you can think, you can care. It's not the other way around. I know many want it to be, but that's not the case. Are we talking about a court case or a brief case? If it's the former, I'm all for it. If it's the latter, Petersen might have to make some changes.

Fucking el oh el

Ybe
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Moral of the story. It's the Internet, have fun. Don't be a faggot pussy like @HuskyInAZ and take people telling you to DIAFF, Fuck off, down votes, Kill yorself to heart (or do... Then go fucking do it). You won't last long.

Fixed.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,638 Founders Club

I know that there are a lot of posters that demand to think and care, but it's hard. Chris Petersen is actually right when he talks about how hard it is. When I was at TCU, I once wrote a thesis on how to make people think and care. It's kind of funny when you think about it thinking and caring. What does that entail? I think that is something to question this offseason.

I know most right now do now think and care, but they are also too young to think and care. I'm more pissed than anyone about them not thinking and caring, but after two to three days, I am able to rationalize why.

I hate Jonathon Smith as much as anyone, but I can tell you he does think about his calls and he DOES care. Same goes for Chris Petersen. I see a lot of similarities between Petersen and Larry Culpepper down at TCU. I can tell you from watching TCU firsthand that winning games is fun.

Think:

to have a conscious mind, to some extent of reasoning, remembering experiences, making rational decisions, etc.

to employ one's mind rationally and objectively in evaluating or dealing with a given situation:

Think of others first.

to have or form in the mind in order to understand, know, or remember something else:
    Romantic comedy is all about chemistry: think Tracy and Hepburn. Can't guess? Here's a hint: think 19th century.

Think the deal over.

to regard as specified:
    He thought me unkind.

Compare think piece.

noun

Verb phrases

think out /through, a.to think about until a conclusion is reached; understand or solve by thinking.
    He thought out a plan for saving time. think up, to devise or contrive by thinking:

What is the context of the thought to make one think? I'm not sure if we can tell yet. I can tell you that Jonathon Smith does think about his play calls and he does care.

Once you can walk, then you can run. Once you can think, you can care. It's not the other way around. I know many want it to be, but that's not the case. Are we talking about a court case or a brief case? If it's the former, I'm all for it. If it's the latter, Petersen might have to make some changes.
    Rack him
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    Alexis said:

I hate this bored after,Well, lunch I guess. I hate it then well, just about anything...a win, a loss, a tie, the off season, the season, a nap, a shit, sex with my girlfriend jerking off to mom's old JC Penney catalogues, a rainstorm, a summer day, breathing...pretty much anytime

• PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Coach defenders never actually believe in the coach they defend or they would have better arguments than the same one used for Ty

He needs more time is a joke not a philosophy

Wonder if I still have my list.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,914 Swaye's Wigwam

Think:

Think of others first.

Think the deal over.

to regard as specified:
    He thought me unkind.

Compare think piece.

noun

Verb phrases

YVBFE. Bravo.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

I have no problem with allowing idiot doogs here who disagree with me. I'm right. That's all that matters.

I've never denied being a doog. You should have seen me in 2000 or 1991 if there had been an internet or the 80's.

I'll be a doog again when it is warranted by actual results. You can only take a mouthful of sand at the oasis mirage so many times before you check first.

That my friends is a quality line right there

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Tequilla said:

Think:

Think of others first.

Think the deal over.

to regard as specified:
    He thought me unkind.

Compare think piece.

noun

Verb phrases

I approve of this message ...
    Kutomba mbali
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    AZDuck said:

Tequilla said:

Think:

Think of others first.

Think the deal over.

to regard as specified:
    He thought me unkind.

Compare think piece.

noun

Verb phrases

I approve of this message ...
    Kutomba mbali
    wewe huduma
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,550 Founders Club
    I'm just here for Puppy's quotes and to endlessly annoy people with SEC talk.