Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Warren transferring to UW?

2»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club
    pawz said:

I dont partake in you faggies' little "whooooooshes" and various other 4th grade shit . I just bring a fresh dose of reality to this sewing circle, when im not eating chocolate pie.

Serious question: Does Franny hide your meds in your chocolate pie?
    I laffed!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

It's hard work being the only one in town next to Hugh who knows whats happening with this program. Steel2 and Yo Bates are in conversation, but Yo Bates wont come ou t of lurk mode. Paging Bates...step up

Hhahahahahaahahahahaha
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

MisterEm said:

I dont partake in you faggies' little "whooooooshes" and various other 4th grade shit . I just bring a fresh dose of reality to this sewing circle, when im not eating chocolate pie.

Sark's mythical P12 championships from '13, '14, and '15 definitely agree

#Kessler4Heisman
    #PuppyReality
    Trojans firmly in place to win South. Guess puppy was wrong? 13'14'15? WTF you trying to say?
    You're not very good at this.

Redose, and start ranting nonsense again.
    Doogles said:

Puppy wins comeback poster of the year.

I thought he would never return to form, but the previous two posts make his greatest hits album.

Meds dialed in.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,168
    jesus christ, what the fuck is going on in this thread?
  • yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    Me and pup haven't been right since I told him he looked like fetters in his 16 Benz
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    pawz said:

Serious question: Does Franny hide your meds in your chocolate pie?
    I think chocolate pie is a metaphor for all the soul sistas puppy claims to be nailing. That, or fancy feast. Or abundance.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    This thread. Best ever.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club

There are 2 coaches in the country who could right UW's sinking barge. Harbaugh and Chris Petersen. We got one of em.

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Sark's mythical P12 championships from '13, '14, and '15 definitely agree

#Kessler4Heisman
    #PuppyReality
    Trojans firmly in place to win South. Guess puppy was wrong? 13'14'15? WTF you trying to say?
    You're not very good at this.

Redose, and start ranting nonsense again.
    Puppy good at everything. Ask all the hot black chix soul-whitey stuffed. Got tired of hearing "you're the only white dude ever got me off"...
    @Pitchfork51
    Big backs and @BallzDeep reached @IMALOSER_ territory... rather quickly.