Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gaines

13»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,496
    Gladstone said:

Tupuo is legitimately good now.

Tupou worked out at my gym last spring/summer with his dad I think. I overheard him tell someone how much more motivating it is playing for Petersen and this defensive staff.

Another note his dad (or at least I think that's who it was) is fucking massive. Like 6'4 275 lbs made out of granite at 50+ years old.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Tupuo is legitimately good now.

Tupou worked out at my gym last spring/summer with his dad I think. I overheard him tell someone how much more motivating it is playing for Petersen and this defensive staff.

Another note his dad (or at least I think that's who it was) is fucking massive. Like 6'4 275 lbs made out of granite at 50+ years old.
    Does his dad have any eligibility left?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Which dad?

The fucking massive, like 6'4 275 lbs made out of granite one. The other one is probably a lady boy, he can stay at home barefoot in the kitchen.

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Passion said:

At one point I turned and asked my buddy, "who is that white kid standing up at the rush end spot?" Then the kid gets a sack.

Answer: Connor O'Brien.

I have no idea how good O'Brien is or will become, but there are some encouraging signs of depth.

Obrien no big deal. Gaines on other hand a dancing bear. Been tooting his horn all year. Took you guys 7-8 weeks to figure out Gaines game? As usual a year or 2 behind with you fucks
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,451 Founders Club
    Moving Gaines off his spot is like trying to move a fire hydrant. It doesn't happen, and it doesn't matter if 1 or 2 lineman try to do it. And we have him for at least two more years. He just plugs any runs teams try in the middle.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,953 Founders Club

Passion said:

At one point I turned and asked my buddy, "who is that white kid standing up at the rush end spot?" Then the kid gets a sack.

Answer: Connor O'Brien.

I have no idea how good O'Brien is or will become, but there are some encouraging signs of depth.

Obrien no big deal. Gaines on other hand a dancing bear. Been tooting his horn all year. Took you guys 7-8 weeks to figure out Gaines game? As usual a year or 2 behind with you fucks
    That's some serious improvement for us noyds!