Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puppy the great..

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Bill I never said you took it up ass. You, Road, Derek and maybe Race the only ones I leave alone out of respect for your knowledge and time put in on these boards over the years. I remember Race, Derek back in the 90's on dawgman. Being I was the only one who knew anything about husky football back in mid 90's when dawgman spurned out of dawgtales, I know anyone who is anyone, and thus give respect to those few still here. Rest of you fuckterds are about as relevant as Lindquist.
    Puppy built dawgman, and laying foundation for HH one layer at a time. Donations for construction should be sent to derek @derekbooks.com

Looks like I'm somebody

Navin Johnson... Sounds like a typical bastard.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Pretty sure PL_SS_FS that there many saying that Browning would be the starter in the Spring - pretty sure both Pepsi and I said as much.

Pretty sure also that Chest and I also said that Stanford would win the North when everybody was choking on the Duck shit
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

Tequilla said:

Pretty sure PL_SS_FS that there many saying that Browning would be the starter in the Spring - pretty sure both Pepsi and I said as much.

Pretty sure also that Chest and I also said that Stanford would win the North when everybody was choking on the Duck shit

Best part about this is Puppy was sucking off Lindquist more than anyone here.

The king doog has returned!
    I had no idea. That is fucking hilarious.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    Puppy thought Nick Montana was going to win the Heisman. Enough said on that.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,414 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

That was Grinolds. I don't recall Puppy ever saying that, although I could be wrong.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Love puppy's shout out to his steelheader handle

Puppy and Steel2 different posters. The 2 best posters around. We both go back to pre dawgman's day. Heckman and SW had us on speed dial. We covered husky football unlike any other. Which is why Samek begged for my talents way back in day (I of course declined. Took too much of my suckee fuckee time. Black bitches are demanding)

You fags cut your teeth with kim and fetters. No wonder why this board is a shit show and nobody knows what the hell theyre talking about.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Tequilla said:

Puppy ONLY one who called browning. Was all over both sites. And Gaskin (Steel2 was in on Gaskin too). Didnt see you post anything about browning, cut the shit.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

Puppy ONLY one who called browning. Was all over both sites. And Gaskin (Steel2 was in on Gaskin too). Didnt see you post anything about browning, cut the shit.
    You're sure about that?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club

So Steel2 is his brother? This is confusing. Who are Anna and FRANNY?

Two girls, sharing one cup?
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Tequilla said:

Hi, my name is @CokeGreaterThanPepsi....
  • steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 368
    Puppy and I were covering husky football when the only wide receiver Kent G knew Of was his boyfriend After he drank 7 cabs that drank like a merlot
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam

Puppy and I were covering husky football when the only wide receiver Kent G knew Of was his boyfriend After he drank 7 cabs that drank like a merlot

Thanks puppy
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

That was Grinolds. I don't recall Puppy ever saying that, although I could be wrong.
    Puppy is Kim?