Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puppy the great..

puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
edited October 2015 in Hardcore Husky Board
'I see Stanford with senior kevin hogan as being the main competition" (for pac 12 title). One of you fucks posted something regarding my fondness of USC preseason.
As said earlier I took UCLA to win south at the end, which still possible, along with USC. Specifically because I didnt trust Sark, not his talent. Who knew Sark was hopped up on controlled substances and Bookers during games. in case you didn't notice buttfucks, Sark's talent just beat the number 3 team in the country..

Nice attempt to lay out puppy to dry. In the end however my magicianry is as usual, right on the nuts .

BTW, 99% of you fuckerds questioned my prognostication without going out on a limb yourselves with anything. Its comedy to hear Purple and Tommy chiming in on the subject...those dudes cant name the starting corners, along with most of you slobbering fat-necked tards. Fer fucks sake 99% of you thought Lindy was starting (puppy the ONLY one to call Browning the starter since spring...steelheader2 was the only other.)

You crosseyed fucks should appreciate the fact I bless your crochet circle with my presence, when i periodically pop in. Which is becoming less frequent however as you lamebrains from dawgman are crawling over here with your peters between your hairless legs, spoiling the joint.

Rest free however, your lgbtq type is getting lots of support from government and now the school system. 4th graders can now choose what bathroom to take a shit in according to their sexual direction. Imagine if this PC movement was available back in your day J, Tommy. You could have sat down to pee without getting bullied. I digress. football isnt your bag, but now you can find friendship elsewhere in the form of support groups.

btw, senior qb's mean little, remember J?

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    I called Browning to start in December.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,931 Founders Club

'I see Stanford with senior kevin hogan as being the main competition" (for pac 12 title). One of you fucks posted something regarding my fondness of USC preseason.
    As said earlier I took UCLA to win south at the end, which still possible, along with USC. Specifically because I didnt trust Sark, not his talent. Who knew Sark was hopped up on controlled substances and Bookers during games. in case you didn't notice buttfucks, Sark's talent just beat the number 3 team in the country..

Nice attempt to lay out puppy to dry. In the end however my magicianry is as usual, right on the nuts .

BTW, 99% of you fuckerds questioned my prognostication without going out on a limb yourselves with anything. Its comedy to hear Purple and Tommy chiming in on the subject...those dudes cant name the starting corners, along with most of you slobbering fat-necked tards. Fer fucks sake 99% of you thought Lindy was starting (puppy the ONLY one to call Browning the starter since spring...steelheader2 was the only other.)

You crosseyed fucks should appreciate the fact I bless your crochet circle with my presence, when i periodically pop in. Which is becoming less frequent however as you lamebrains from dawgman are crawling over here with your peters between your hairless legs, spoiling the joint.

Rest free however, your lgbtq type is getting lots of support from government and now the school system. 4th graders can now choose what bathroom to take a shit in according to their sexual direction. Imagine if this PC movement was available back in your day J, Tommy. You could have sat down to pee without getting bullied. I digress. football isnt your bag, but now you can find friendship elsewhere in the form of support groups.

Huh?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    Sark will win the Pac-12!!!!!!11!1
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,931 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Such fag J.

PurpleJ said:

Such fag J.
    You mean like Jameis Winston?

#seniorqbs
  • fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,212
    I wouldn't take that shit laying down either Puppy!

I wouldn't take that shit laying down either Puppy!

He takes it bending over.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    I knew that Sark had an alcohol problem but I didn't realize he also had an addiction to Bookers.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,495 Founders Club
    Not your best effort
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Anyone still think Sark and his SENIOR won't win the conference?

Since Senior qb's dont matter to most of you dumb fucks, which team and their freshman,sophomore or true junior QB is going to beat them? ASU with their SENIOR QB has a chance at home, Vernon Adams, a senior, has a chance...

Told you fuckerds Sark would win the South soon after taking job. Anyone still want to doubt Puppy your lord next year? I called Stanford/UO vs Usc for title after the season ended. Sark beats Oregon in a rematch, after losing to UO late in November on the road, to win the conference.
    Pretty clear fella's, if Sark didnt choke on oxy-stoli before, during and after fall camp, Sark COULD HAVE won conference. No way to verify if I am wrong. Far as Im concerned my 2nd team in that prediction, Stanford, is clear favorite. Stands to reason this beeaaatch, PLSS, Is batting1000.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    And dont count out the other senior qb...Cody Kessler just yet. Remember new fish bitches from dawgman, oh and doogles, race etc, it's a long season. Lets not pat your puppyenvy asses on the back prematurely.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    you sound bitter and angry
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,708 Swaye's Wigwam

Pretty clear fella's, if Sark didnt choke on oxy-stoli before, during and after fall camp, Sark COULD HAVE won conference. No way to verify if I am wrong. Far as Im concerned my 2nd team in that prediction, Stanford, is clear favorite. Stands to reason this beeaaatch, PLSS, Is batting1000.

Anyone still think Sark and his SENIOR won't win the conference?

Since Senior qb's dont matter to most of you dumb fucks, which team and their freshman,sophomore or true junior QB is going to beat them? ASU with their SENIOR QB has a chance at home, Vernon Adams, a senior, has a chance...

Told you fuckerds Sark would win the South soon after taking job. Anyone still want to doubt Puppy your lord next year? I called Stanford/UO vs Usc for title after the season ended. Sark beats Oregon in a rematch, after losing to UO late in November on the road, to win the conference.

The 2nd team in your prediction was Oregon, not Stanford. Stanford was 3rd.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    I read all that. Jesus Christ.