Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Puppy the great..

124»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

'I see Stanford with senior kevin hogan as being the main competition" (for pac 12 title). One of you fucks posted something regarding my fondness of USC preseason.
    As said earlier I took UCLA to win south at the end, which still possible, along with USC. Specifically because I didnt trust Sark, not his talent. Who knew Sark was hopped up on controlled substances and Bookers during games. in case you didn't notice buttfucks, Sark's talent just beat the number 3 team in the country..

Nice attempt to lay out puppy to dry. In the end however my magicianry is as usual, right on the nuts .

BTW, 99% of you fuckerds questioned my prognostication without going out on a limb yourselves with anything. Its comedy to hear Purple and Tommy chiming in on the subject...those dudes cant name the starting corners, along with most of you slobbering fat-necked tards. Fer fucks sake 99% of you thought Lindy was starting (puppy the ONLY one to call Browning the starter since spring...steelheader2 was the only other.)

You crosseyed fucks should appreciate the fact I bless your crochet circle with my presence, when i periodically pop in. Which is becoming less frequent however as you lamebrains from dawgman are crawling over here with your peters between your hairless legs, spoiling the joint.

Rest free however, your lgbtq type is getting lots of support from government and now the school system. 4th graders can now choose what bathroom to take a shit in according to their sexual direction. Imagine if this PC movement was available back in your day J, Tommy. You could have sat down to pee without getting bullied. I digress. football isnt your bag, but now you can find friendship elsewhere in the form of support groups.

btw, senior qb's mean little, remember J?

But how did Sark leave UW on probation bump.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

'I see Stanford with senior kevin hogan as being the main competition" (for pac 12 title). One of you fucks posted something regarding my fondness of USC preseason.
    As said earlier I took UCLA to win south at the end, which still possible, along with USC. Specifically because I didnt trust Sark, not his talent. Who knew Sark was hopped up on controlled substances and Bookers during games. in case you didn't notice buttfucks, Sark's talent just beat the number 3 team in the country..

Nice attempt to lay out puppy to dry. In the end however my magicianry is as usual, right on the nuts .

BTW, 99% of you fuckerds questioned my prognostication without going out on a limb yourselves with anything. Its comedy to hear Purple and Tommy chiming in on the subject...those dudes cant name the starting corners, along with most of you slobbering fat-necked tards. Fer fucks sake 99% of you thought Lindy was starting (puppy the ONLY one to call Browning the starter since spring...steelheader2 was the only other.)

You crosseyed fucks should appreciate the fact I bless your crochet circle with my presence, when i periodically pop in. Which is becoming less frequent however as you lamebrains from dawgman are crawling over here with your peters between your hairless legs, spoiling the joint.

Rest free however, your lgbtq type is getting lots of support from government and now the school system. 4th graders can now choose what bathroom to take a shit in according to their sexual direction. Imagine if this PC movement was available back in your day J, Tommy. You could have sat down to pee without getting bullied. I digress. football isnt your bag, but now you can find friendship elsewhere in the form of support groups.

This thread EXACTLY why this place is in the sewer, and no beaver has graced the presence of anyone here aside from mommy's delivery. . What a bunch of nards around here. Hee hee Chincredible
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club
    lol puppy is such a doog
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,724 Founders Club
    Random Pumpy bumpy...
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,952 Founders Club

Clearly we need a new bored called Puppy's Crochet Circle for all his poasts to live in infamy.