Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#FirePetersen

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Only someone going full retard would expect Petersen to be fired after only 2 seasons.

If Petersen goes 6-6 this year and then 8-4 or 9-3 in 2016, would you want him fired after 2016?

Freeme, I'm right there with you. We all know Petersen won't get fired. He's an upper campuses wet dream off the field, so we are stuck with him unless he has multiple losing seasons. It's pretty tough to be that shitty in this day and age with the schedules. If he is eventually an 8 win coach (I think that's much more likely than a championship one) he will stay as long as he wants.

He fucking sucks though and we can talk about youth all we want, but fucktarded coaching has cost us multiple games over the past two seasons. We lost to two mediocre teams at home just this season. Unacceptable. The fact that we have the best defense in the Pac 12 and Petersen's expertise is on the offensive side of the ball makes it even worse.

Of course he won't get fired. He's an upper campus poster boy that cares about molding men for the REAL WORLD. Plus he has a CONTRACT.

Plus our program is dead, and doogs like @HFNY @HuskyInAZ and @Tequilla helped kill it.

I just want everyone to remember I was right.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Yeah he needs to go 6-3 in conference next year.

HFNY said:

Only someone going full retard would expect Petersen to be fired after only 2 seasons.

If Petersen goes 6-6 this year and then 8-4 or 9-3 in 2016, would you want him fired after 2016?

Freeme, I'm right there with you. We all know Petersen won't get fired. He's an upper campuses wet dream off the field, so we are stuck with him unless he has multiple losing seasons. It's pretty tough to be that shitty in this day and age with the schedules. If he is eventually an 8 win coach (I think that's much more likely than a championship one) he will stay as long as he wants.

He fucking sucks though and we can talk about youth all we want, but fucktarded coaching has cost us multiple games over the past two seasons. We lost to two mediocre teams at home just this season. Unacceptable. The fact that we have the best defense in the Pac 12 and Petersen's expertise is on the offensive side of the ball makes it even worse.

Of course he won't get fired. He's an upper campus poster boy that cares about molding men for the REAL WORLD. Plus he has a CONTRACT.

Plus our program is dead, and doogs like @HFNY @HuskyInAZ and @Tequilla helped kill it.

Very few actually believed Sark was getting fired either. We still said, "Fire Sark" on message boards because that's what we do.

And I probably would want to fire him after 8-4. That's likely a 5-4 conference record. That is Sark territory. He better more than 8 with Rutgers, Idaho, and Portland State on the non conference schedule. If not, that would be three seasons where he still couldn't exceed the record of the team in the season before his arrival.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

HFNY said:

Very few actually believed Sark was getting fired either. We still said, "Fire Sark" on message boards because that's what we do.

And I probably would want to fire him after 8-4. That's likely a 5-4 conference record. That is Sark territory. He better more than 8 with Rutgers, Idaho, and Portland State on the non conference schedule. If not, that would be three seasons where he still couldn't exceed the record of the team in the season before his arrival.
    HFNY hated Sark (allegedly), but he's propping up a coach that is on pace to be worse than Seven in the W/L column.

But how is he a boot licking doog???
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712

So did you get fired yesterday? The wife leave you? Run out of booze?

47 posts today after 8 days of nada and they're all the exact same.

We get it already now fucking LEAVE you're a disgrace to the neighborhood.

You fucking LEAVE, you name stealing bitch. I was here FIRST!!1!
    But I'm made out of stone and tourists like touching me.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The whole defense except Feeney and Littleton returns next year. They are loaded. If Pete can't cobble together an offense that can truly compete for the North by next year, he deserves to go. We know he won't and that 8-4 will be celebrated, but that just shows everything that is wrong with this fucking program.

The pieces are all there. Browning and the "too young" OL will have a year's experience under their belt. The offense loses two shitty starters and gets John Ross back.
  • Options

So did you get fired yesterday? The wife leave you? Run out of booze?

47 posts today after 8 days of nada and they're all the exact same.

We get it already now fucking LEAVE you're a disgrace to the neighborhood.

You fucking LEAVE, you name stealing bitch. I was here FIRST!!1!
    But I'm made out of stone and tourists like touching me.
    I've also gotten drunk and pissed on you.

So there's that.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    Interestingly enough when I search #firepetersen I only get three tweets. One is me and the other two is a vegan/sounders fan.

So I guess I was #FIRST.
  • Options

Interestingly enough when I search #firepetersen I only get three tweets. One is me and the other two is a vegan/sounders fan.

So I guess I was #FIRST.

Sounds like a user search error to me.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    HFNY said:

Well at least Prince Doog here is on record as saying he would accept 8-4, so there's that.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited October 2015
    There's a lot of stupid in this thread by Mr. Fremont (inspired by the troll) ... but when one is inspired by a troll ... shouldn't be surprised.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,504
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HFNY said:

No you're being a whiny little bitch because unless you're Buddy Teevens or Willingham, coaches show what they are in year 3.

You're the kind of idiot fan that would've been calling for Saban to be fired in 1996 after he lost to Iowa to fall to 2-3. Saban only went 6-5-1 the season before.

HFNY said:

Now I'm being "unreasonable" for expecting a successful program...how DARE I.

Right out of the doog playbook.

You must have been doing this for a long time.
    Uhhh, Steve Sarkisian???

I wanted him fired the day he got hired.

I was right then, and I'm right now.
    I'm pretty sure we were in the same graduating class at UW, and therefore were both on campus when Sark's fatass hit Red Square.

First initial thought, "Jesus christ. This guy was a pro-style (aka zero innovation) coordinator at a school that had superior talent and just imposed their will on teams, and HE'S going to be the savior?"

Second initial thought, "I hope all these people choke on their Sark Burgers."

Look at the product on the field. Petersen hasn't eliminated the loser mentality, only the Dude Bra mentality. Some of you fucking doogs need to learn the difference.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

None of this matters. Doog or HHB. What no one seems to realize is we are eternally fucked. we lost and we refuse to believe it. In some ways it's even more retarded than the coug belief system.

Cougs: maybe, just maybe we can pull a rabbit out of our collective ass and win a game. Maybe even go to a bowl game. Neat.

Husky Fan: maybe, just maybe, if we get the right coach in place we will return to 10+ wins seasons on a regular basis.

Well, fuck. it. aint. happening.

When did that ever happen? The last four I can think of were 2000, 1991, 1990, and 1984.

So there were four in 17 seasons.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Okay, and 1981 too

So five in 20 seasons
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I agree if he goes a very average 8-4 (5-4) next year, he's not the guy. It doesn't matter what I think though. The bar has been lowered...
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Evidently we just lost out on hiring Jesus as he's the only miracle worker I know! I understand it's been a long time since the Dawgs were relevant but they are well on the way! That's my .02 cents worth, don't friggin' give a shit about the rest of the dollar!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Never said that.

I want at least 6-3 in conference next year, 2nd time I've said it now.

HFNY said:

Well at least Prince Doog here is on record as saying he would accept 8-4, so there's that.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Evidently we just lost out on hiring Jesus as he's the only miracle worker I know! I understand it's been a long time since the Dawgs were relevant but they are well on the way! That's my .02 cents worth, don't friggin' give a shit about the rest of the dollar!

Based on what evidence are they "well on their way"???