Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's not get too confident about Saturday...

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,096
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    DeepSeaZ said:

Victor being out is as bad news as we could get. He set the tone from play 1 and the dudes behind him suck dick. We (we?) will get butt-fucked all first half if we can't keep the ball.

Victor being off the field might cost us 14 points in the first half. Him and KB are MVPs in the realest sense of that term.

I could see us getting boat-raced, honestly.

I just don't really know what to expect because we improved last year as the season went on and we might do that again this year. Or we might shit the bed like we did in every important game last year.

I guess we'll find out Saturday, but right now this feels like an L.

Almost shit myself. Then I looked st the date of the post
    haha yeah same here, that's when I noticed the date.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DeepSeaZ said:

Victor being out is as bad news as we could get. He set the tone from play 1 and the dudes behind him suck dick. We (we?) will get butt-fucked all first half if we can't keep the ball.

Victor being off the field might cost us 14 points in the first half. Him and KB are MVPs in the realest sense of that term.

I could see us getting boat-raced, honestly.

I just don't really know what to expect because we improved last year as the season went on and we might do that again this year. Or we might shit the bed like we did in every important game last year.

I guess we'll find out Saturday, but right now this feels like an L.

Almost shit myself. Then I looked st the date of the post
    Clean up on Aisle 3
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

LawDawg1 said:

If UW can't beat Oregon now I don't know when they will. Lose Saturday and it's a disaster. Basically, it's Mortal Kombat and the strange fucker yells "finish him" and you just sit there playing with your dingy.

What makes you think you will be better next year?
    You?

Next year Oregon will have a quarterback not named lockie or Allie, the defense can't get worse, and Freeman has to come back next year. So there's that.

Who knows. If the coaches remain, maybe there isn't a floor.
    Deja vu