Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Let's not get too confident about Saturday...

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    We (yeah, we. Fuck off) really really suck.

Our coaches are retards.

VA will probably play as Helfrich knows this game is for his job. Beat UW and the real quooks will be appeased for another year.

But still... I think this is the Dowg's year
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    I still like the ducks in this one. They get out to a 21 point first half lead and UW mounts a seconds half comeback that falls short. 28-24 ducks
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I still like the ducks in this one. They get out to a 21 point first half lead and UW mounts a seconds half comeback that falls short. 28-24 ducks

Oregon gave up 28 to Georgia state at home. You're thinking only 24 for UW at home?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    If Washington can't handle this Oregon team at home they should shut the program the fuck down Miami SI style. Just kill the mother fucker.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

If UW can't beat Oregon now I don't know when they will. Lose Saturday and it's a disaster. Basically, it's Mortal Kombat and the strange fucker yells "finish him" and you just sit there playing with your dingy.

So you're assuming UW will never be better than they are now?
  • Options

I"m not confident and yes Petersen has to win it. And yes at this point beating Oregon is all that matters. Then we (we?) have to beat whoever is next on the schedule.

Time to stop being losers and start winning. Time for Browning to make a mark other than the shit stain on his undies. Time for Petersen to show he has it. Time to win Del Norte Division.

But odds are we lose and we all go back to being miserable and pathetic and even worse, no Sark to watch.

Either way it'll be interesting.
  • Options
    DontCallMeShirleyDontCallMeShirley Member Posts: 283
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Oregon gave up 28 to Georgia state at home. You're thinking only 24 for UW at home?
    UWs offense is worse that Georgia state. HTH
  • Options
    Passion said:

If UW can't beat Oregon now I don't know when they will. Lose Saturday and it's a disaster. Basically, it's Mortal Kombat and the strange fucker yells "finish him" and you just sit there playing with your dingy.

I think you're taking this thread a little too seriously and perhaps a little too literally Sally. calm down.

Nobody's taking away your hope.But did you not see that shit show last week against the cougs? The point is only that this Oregon team has completely mailed in the season and if you can't handle them at home it's probably cause for a little concern.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

Passion said:

I think the logical assumption is that Oregon may never be worse than they are now.
    The answer, as always, is abundance.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

You mooks all have battered wife syndrome. Uw wins and it won't be close. Rather easily, say 34-17?

No you fucking shit for brains, we all have 'Myles Gaskin was clearly the best tailback immediately and Jaydon Mickens is a fag and we have an OC who keeps fucking trying to run Dwayne 'Straight Pride' Warshington and throwing bubble screenZ to Mickfuck because both work every now and then and also we like to abandon the run and we are losers until proven otherwise syndrome'.

Go back to your mildewy shit barn of a city and stick a #2 pencil up your ass until you understand this point you pice of shit.

Also, where in NTX do you live? I used to live there myself. Paging @Tequilla and @brchco12...
    I live in Telluride, CO now, but went to hs in Dallas itself (Jesuit).
    I knew a guy named Ashley (no shit) who went to Jesuit. If this is you Ashley, I fucked your girlfriend Glenda while you were with her. Just thought you should know 25 years after the fact. If you are not Ashley, never mind.

Sven flagging incoming. I have no PICS. We didn't even have cell phones in 1989. Fuck.
    Im about 15 years younger than you, so I don't know him. That said, any dude named Ashley deserves to be cuckolded, so nice work
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I love this thread. Two fan bases arguing over who sucks worse, this is what the UO/UW rivalry should be about.

Battling for third place behind Portland State and COOG in the Hoover Cup standings is always special.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited October 2015

I love this thread. Two fan bases arguing over who sucks worse, this is what the UO/UW rivalry should be about.

Even better...

Both sides win

The winning fan base takes solace in a victory while the other is proven right.

Edit: There's no solace in Oregon winning. It just extends this circus show of a coaching staff another year longer
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2015

Even better...

Both sides win

The winning fan base takes solace in a victory while the other is proven right.

Edit: There's no solace in Oregon winning. It just extends this circus show of a coaching staff another year longer
    Losing to UW Fucking Dreckfest = time for USC to make a change.

Beating that same UWFD = time for Oregon to keep their nearly fired coach another year.

It's sad to see how far UO has fallen.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Resurrecting this thread I started last year during Oregon week. Once again, we head into the Oregon game with a ton of hype about this being the year the streak ends. I do feel a lot better about our prospects this week but I'd also wouldn't be shocked if we laid an egg and lost #13. Right now, I'd say our chances of winning are 81%.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016

Resurrecting this thread I started last year during Oregon week. Once again, we head into the Oregon game with a ton of hype about this being the year the streak ends. I do feel a lot better about our prospects this week but I'd also wouldn't be shocked if we laid an egg and lost #13. Right now, I'd say our chances of winning are 81%.

This is the first year in many, that I have confidence that we'll be able to score on Oregon, pretty much at will. I expect 50 points.

I'm sure their zone read option will still move the ball on us at times, but their defense is the worst in the conference, and one of the worst in the country, and I think the dawgs have shown what they can do against a poor defense. I'm pumped up.

Also, fan confidence doesn't mean a lot for road games. I'm confident Pete will have this team in the right mindset.