Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,744
    Every board needs an enemy. Look at what's happened since Stalin sent Spooge to the Gulag. Everyone has turned on each other.

Free Spooge.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Houhusky said:

Every board needs an enemy. Look at what's happened since Stalin sent Spooge to the Gulag. Everyone has turned on each other.

Free Spooge.

Disagree.

Doogs coming out of the closet has nothing to do with Spooge getting banned.

Also, fuck that psycho pedophile.
    Damn, I cant be the only one that thought you guys were the same person...

FremontTroll and ThomasFremont...
    Guilty.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Maybe Griswold will grant Spooge asylum
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    pawz said:

I awesomed this poast, but I'm on the list by your standards.

Most great coaches have it turned around year three, if at all. Not earlier. Damone hasn't even turned up to tell us about 15 games, or whatever the fuck the metric was.

Grab a bottle of fireball, take a walk, beat your wife, get perspective.

And fuck off.
    18 games
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Houhusky said:

Free Spooge.

Disagree.

Doogs coming out of the closet has nothing to do with Spooge getting banned.

Also, fuck that psycho pedophile.
    Damn, I cant be the only one that thought you guys were the same person...

FremontTroll and ThomasFremont...
    This is why I told him to fuck off and make a new handle when he first showed up.

It's like the HouHusky/HoustonHusky snafu all over again.
    No, you.
    Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Does this count as FREE PUB???
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club
    I'm surprised this post doesn't have 30-40 awesomes just for how absurdly funny it is. I can't stop chuckling each time I see it. I almost feel like it should become a regular feature.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The doogs are pretty fucking tired.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,357 Founders Club

The whole fucking thing is tired. Race's brilliant ntd,bb anal-ology nailed it for me. I'm tired of getting doog boner kicked every season.
    I believe that Petersen is the guy, if for no other reason than if he isn't it will be well & truly time to shut the program down. Recruiting is B-B+, the defense is good bordering on very good at times. Contrary to just about everyone else, I think there is much more of an offense scheme in place now than any time last here. I can see what they are trying to do. I think it is was clicking they way they intend, the offense would look closer to Stanford than the simplistic "spread" label that gets thrown out. But ultimately, offense is judged on wins, points, and yards, and it ain't happening.
    This doesn't take away from the funny gif
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter

The whole fucking thing is tired. Race's brilliant ntd,bb anal-ology nailed it for me. I'm tired of getting doog boner kicked every season.
    I believe that Petersen is the guy, if for no other reason than if he isn't it will be well & truly time to shut the program down. Recruiting is B-B+, the defense is good bordering on very good at times. Contrary to just about everyone else, I think there is much more of an offense scheme in place now than any time last here. I can see what they are trying to do. I think it is was clicking they way they intend, the offense would look closer to Stanford than the simplistic "spread" label that gets thrown out. But ultimately, offense is judged on wins, points, and yards, and it ain't happening.
    This doesn't take away from the funny gif
    Huh?
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    pawz said:

I awesomed this poast, but I'm on the list by your standards.

Most great coaches have it turned around year three, if at all. Not earlier. Damone hasn't even turned up to tell us about 15 games, or whatever the fuck the metric was.

Grab a bottle of fireball, take a walk, beat your wife, get perspective.

And fuck off.
    Hi there.

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/17597/elite-coaches-of-the-bcs-era-1998-2014-and-year-2/p1

See ya!