Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My Thoughts On The State of The 2015 Team

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Dear @HFNY and @HuskyInAZ,

Thanks for outing yourselves as gigantic fucking doogs.

Now go DIAFF you excuse making sacks of shit.

Grow up, you little pussy. Pretty easy to sit in your basement and demand Urban Meyer/OSU results. It takes a bit of realism to see the situation for what it is.

How about you tell me when there has EVER been a P5 team with our youth on offense that any meaningful success. I've asked this 3 times, and I've yet to see a single response. Go figure.
    Maybe I'd give a fuck if we hadn't heard that one every year for the last 2 decades.

Take your "realism" and shove it up your sandy doog twat.
    Just because you've heard BS for the past 10+ years doesn't mean when you're hearing it legitimately it's by default wrong ... this is a young roster/offense ... no way around that.
    I don't care if it's true because it's a bullshit excuse.

We just lost to Cal at home. Sark never lost to Cal.

Let that sink in.
    IF there's a year that we're going to lose to Cal, it's going to be a year where they have their best QB since Aaron Rodgers and we're starting a true frosh at QB.

IF you're measuring stick is ensuring that a coach doesn't have something on his resume that Seven did, you'll probably cancel out just about every single coach in America.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

I suppose one of these times over the last 15 years or so this line of insider bullshit that we get after every new coach is exposed could actually be true BUT I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I FUCKING SEE IT.

Awfully young culture change next year or the year after fucking special as always.

What fucking entitled purple glasses are you talking about. Get the shit out of your eyes and your head out of pool boy's ass and grab a fucking clue.

As you know, we have not been good over the past 15 years or so. Lots of blame to go around, but the lions share goes to AD and up. But that doesn't change reality today. Our offense is historically young based on the shit for talent left by Sark. Expecting them to be clicking on most cylinders is ridiculous, unless of course, you're sporting entitled purple glasses.

I'm not a fan of pool boy, nor am I a fan of Smith. Regardless, how about you pull your head out of the past, get your cataracts corrected and get a clear view of our reality today.
    Once you realize that nobody expects 12-0 or for the offense to be elite, you might get it. Whether it's a bad QB or youth, having the worst offense in the conference isn't acceptable. It has cost us games the past two years. And it's nothing new. This started at Boise.

The game last Saturday was Cal's best defensive performance against a real team since Dykes took over. Boise State's defense has looked very ordinary since the UW game.

If we want to get really simple. The Petersen era has sucked since the very first game against Hawaii.
    Now you're just getting FS. BSU is the #1 rushing defense and the #18 scoring defense. That includes playing UW, @BYU and @ Virginia.

BSU's defense is damn good. Oh, and they have a ton of SRs making that happen.
    Those must be some pretty tough teams with potent offenses. UW, BYU, and Virginia. Props to Boise, those teams are explosive! Whether they are great, good, or just okay, we didn't score an offensive TD and had 179 yards of total offense.
    Please lay out for me who has played a tougher schedule to date. There are a few teams, but I'm guessing you can count them on one hand.

One thing I've learned on this board, when you say something really stupid, it's best to not try to defend the it.
    You seem to know the doog playbook very well. Too young, TUFF schedule, etc.

I bet you Barked for Sark. In fact, I guarantee it.
    I never barked for sark. Again, answer the question or STFU. For the 4th time, show me a P5 team with the youth of UW's offense that had decent results. You and the rest of the knee-jerk crowd can't answer it because the answer is that no team can expect consistent offensive output with the youth on our team. It doesn't mean we can't want it, hope for it.....it means it's FS to expect it.

Passion said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

I suppose one of these times over the last 15 years or so this line of insider bullshit that we get after every new coach is exposed could actually be true BUT I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I FUCKING SEE IT.

Awfully young culture change next year or the year after fucking special as always.

What fucking entitled purple glasses are you talking about. Get the shit out of your eyes and your head out of pool boy's ass and grab a fucking clue.

As you know, we have not been good over the past 15 years or so. Lots of blame to go around, but the lions share goes to AD and up. But that doesn't change reality today. Our offense is historically young based on the shit for talent left by Sark. Expecting them to be clicking on most cylinders is ridiculous, unless of course, you're sporting entitled purple glasses.

I'm not a fan of pool boy, nor am I a fan of Smith. Regardless, how about you pull your head out of the past, get your cataracts corrected and get a clear view of our reality today.
    Once you realize that nobody expects 12-0 or for the offense to be elite, you might get it. Whether it's a bad QB or youth, having the worst offense in the conference isn't acceptable. It has cost us games the past two years. And it's nothing new. This started at Boise.

The game last Saturday was Cal's best defensive performance against a real team since Dykes took over. Boise State's defense has looked very ordinary since the UW game.

If we want to get really simple. The Petersen era has sucked since the very first game against Hawaii.
    Hilarious. Last year there was a chorus of "blow this shit up and start over." So, Petersen blew the shit up and started over. Now it seems a few people on this board can't handle the result.

Well, guess what - when you blow shit up it means the aftermath on the field will likely suck. The shitty play-calling by Babushka and some poor decisions by Petersen are on them. Got it. But Sark left this program with a bunch of head cases and the worst stable of QBs and OLs in the conference. We should've beat cal at home, but this shit won't get fixed over night.

If we're still seeing failed bubble screens and uninspired WR play by the end of this year/early next year, then I will join all the hand wringing.

In the meantime, welcome to the world of "blowing shit up."

I used to actually think you had some standards and got it. This is another post pretending that those that acknowledge that Petersen has sucked so far expect 12-0. Not even Sven expects that.

You're worried about uninspired WR play? This whole blowing shit up excuse is FS too. Yeah, Petersen didn't inherit a perfect situation. Not many coaches do. He did inherit Kikaha, Shelton, Shaq, Peters, Victor, Bierria, Feeney, Ross, and Qualls, but still. Kim used to say the same thing about Sark needing to blow things up.
    Blowing shit up was last season's excuse.

It's year 2.

Either you win or you GTFO.
    Right ...

Which is why you're starting a true frosh QB, the backup RB is a true frosh, you have 3 true/RS frosh on the OL, and 2 WRs that are true frosh.

This isn't the NFL where you can completely turn over a roster in an offseason (and even then it normally takes 2-3 years to completely turn the franchise over when it needs to be blown up.

Basically all you are saying is that you have ZERO patience.
    Tequilla said:

Passion said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

Hilarious. Last year there was a chorus of "blow this shit up and start over." So, Petersen blew the shit up and started over. Now it seems a few people on this board can't handle the result.

Well, guess what - when you blow shit up it means the aftermath on the field will likely suck. The shitty play-calling by Babushka and some poor decisions by Petersen are on them. Got it. But Sark left this program with a bunch of head cases and the worst stable of QBs and OLs in the conference. We should've beat cal at home, but this shit won't get fixed over night.

If we're still seeing failed bubble screens and uninspired WR play by the end of this year/early next year, then I will join all the hand wringing.

I used to actually think you had some standards and got it. This is another post pretending that those that acknowledge that Petersen has sucked so far expect 12-0. Not even Sven expects that.

You're worried about uninspired WR play? This whole blowing shit up excuse is FS too. Yeah, Petersen didn't inherit a perfect situation. Not many coaches do. He did inherit Kikaha, Shelton, Shaq, Peters, Victor, Bierria, Feeney, Ross, and Qualls, but still. Kim used to say the same thing about Sark needing to blow things up.

It's year 2.

Right ...

Which is why you're starting a true frosh QB, the backup RB is a true frosh, you have 3 true/RS frosh on the OL, and 2 WRs that are true frosh.

This isn't the NFL where you can completely turn over a roster in an offseason (and even then it normally takes 2-3 years to completely turn the franchise over when it needs to be blown up.

Bull. Balls. Hit.

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

Now you're just getting FS. BSU is the #1 rushing defense and the #18 scoring defense. That includes playing UW, @BYU and @ Virginia.

Those must be some pretty tough teams with potent offenses. UW, BYU, and Virginia. Props to Boise, those teams are explosive! Whether they are great, good, or just okay, we didn't score an offensive TD and had 179 yards of total offense.
    Please lay out for me who has played a tougher schedule to date. There are a few teams, but I'm guessing you can count them on one hand.

One thing I've learned on this board, when you say something really stupid, it's best to not try to defend the it.

I never barked for sark. Again, answer the question or STFU. For the 4th time, show me a P5 team with the youth of UW's offense that had decent results. You and the rest of the knee-jerk crowd can't answer it because the answer is that no team can expect consistent offensive output with the youth on our team. It doesn't mean we can't want it, hope for it.....it means it's FS to expect it.
    I don't have intricate knowledge of every P5 team. You don't either so STFU. We are young, we get it. Nobody expects a really good offense. One that is merely below average would have at least 3-4 more wins. There really is no excuse for being worse than Oregon State, Colorado, etc on offense.

The bottom line is that when Petersen was hired, if we were told he would be 10-8 with the worst offenses in the Pac 12, we would say fuck off. And yet that is where we are, but you and a few others still roll out the doog playbook. Praise for wins, criticism for losses. That's how this thing works. Petersen hasn't been good enough.
    I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but please show me where I'm rolling out of the doog playbook.

I think a few on this board are rolling with the petulant toddler playbook. Knee jerk reactions and consistent overlooking of facts that don't fit their slant resulting in a FYFMFE tirade. It's as predictable as the biased media.
    Few coaches are going to open the playbook in Game #1 of the year, on the road, at one of the more difficult places to win in the country, while starting a true frosh QB behind a relatively green line. You're going to play the game in a manner to get to the 4th quarter and not have your QB lose the game before that. The team was in position to send the game to OT (which I believe that they would have won if so) before a series of mental mistakes + a missed kick. I really don't have a huge problem in what was called during that game ... it sucked. But not surprising.

The Cal game was just flat out idiotic play calling. Smith went to the Seven playbook of trying to get passing stats for his QB. Absolutely totally the wrong plan going into the game. I don't get the impression that Smith called the game not to lose in the Cal game. If anything, he played the game way too aggressively by going pass heavy when the game called for him to be run heavy.

I'm all for rants and complaining ... but if you're going to do so stick with the facts and don't just run around kicking and screaming like your head has been cut off.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,636 Founders Club
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

I don't have intricate knowledge of every P5 team. You don't either so STFU. We are young, we get it. Nobody expects a really good offense. One that is merely below average would have at least 3-4 more wins. There really is no excuse for being worse than Oregon State, Colorado, etc on offense.

The bottom line is that when Petersen was hired, if we were told he would be 10-8 with the worst offenses in the Pac 12, we would say fuck off. And yet that is where we are, but you and a few others still roll out the doog playbook. Praise for wins, criticism for losses. That's how this thing works. Petersen hasn't been good enough.
    I know it doesn't fit your narrative, but please show me where I'm rolling out of the doog playbook.

I think a few on this board are rolling with the petulant toddler playbook. Knee jerk reactions and consistent overlooking of facts that don't fit their slant resulting in a FYFMFE tirade. It's as predictable as the biased media.
    Chapter 1 - Doog Playbook
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

Chapter 1 - Doog Playbook
    El Oh El.

I think we are done here.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Houhusky said:

Fuck are we (WE??!!) seriously already at the fucking point that we have forgotten that HHBs used to make fun of the 5-4>5-4>5-4>5-4>4-5 from Sark

Now people on this fucking site are seriously going to pull out the argument that Petersens 4-5 and likely 3-6 are fucking better than the fucking drunk frat boy

Fucking Shit Guys

UW is about to increase our traditional annual 3 game losing streak to 4 this year after UW loses to USC, Oregon, and Stanford

Petersen has gone 10-8 (4-6 in conference) so far and has had some of the worst offensive play (QB, Scheme, play calling, WRs, RBs, clock management... EVERYFUCKINGTHING) in the pac12...

He is done a poor job here so far, incorrectly claiming that I will only be happy with 12-0 wont change that.

Just so you HuskyFags in NY and AZ dont have to think of any more arguments...
    yeah but still... UW plays the hardest fucking schedule in the cuntry
    yeah but still... UW plays next to a lake that is obviously the fountain of youth
    yeah but still... UW had to play a QB that throws a changup with his eyes closed instead of real passes for the entire year last year
    yeah but still... just wait until (insert coach's name here) gets his guy in there
    yeah but still... you cant image the mess (insert previous coach's name here) left
    yeah but still... the best WR on the field needs to be moved to CB
    yeah but still... we have to force the ball to mickens since thats the best game plan
    yeah but still... our OL is young so we need to make our offense more complex to confuse the defense
    yeah but still... you cant expect to beat Cal now that they have Sonny Dykes
    yeah but still... How is Smith a bad coordinator
    yeah but still... players have all spoken about the difference between this coach and last year's coach
    yeah but still... next year is going to be special
    yeah but still....

I always knew that the doogs would slowly fucking invade this bored, I just didnt think it would be so soon.

We (We?) didn't lose three games in a row last year!!!!1111
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited September 2015
    Fuck are we (WE??!!) seriously already at the fucking point that we have forgotten that HHBs used to make fun of the 5-4>5-4>5-4>5-4>4-5 from Sark

Now people on this fucking site are seriously going to pull out the argument that Petersens 4-5 and likely 3-6 are fucking better than the fucking drunk frat boy

Fucking Shit Guys

UW is about to increase our traditional annual 3 game losing streak to 4 this year after UW loses to USC, Oregon, and Stanford

Petersen has gone 10-8 (4-6 in conference) so far and has had some of the worst offensive play (QB, Scheme, play calling, WRs, RBs, clock management... EVERYFUCKINGTHING) in the pac12...

He is done a poor job here so far, incorrectly claiming that some people will only be happy with 12-0 wont change that.

Houhusky said:

Fucking Shit Guys

He is done a poor job here so far, incorrectly claiming that I will only be happy with 12-0 wont change that.

yeah but still... UW plays next to a lake that is obviously the fountain of youth
    yeah but still... UW had to play a QB that throws a changup with his eyes closed instead of real passes for the entire year last year
    yeah but still... just wait until (insert coach's name here) gets his guy in there
    yeah but still... you cant image the mess (insert previous coach's name here) left
    yeah but still... we have to force the ball to mickens since thats the best game plan
    yeah but still... our OL is young so we need to make our offense more complex to confuse the defense
    yeah but still... players have all spoken about the difference between this coach and last year's coach
    yeah but still....

I always knew that the doogs would slowly fucking invade this bored, I just didnt think it would be so soon.

We (We?) didn't lose three games in a row last year!!!!1111
    maybe thats why we need to lose 4 in a row this year? I dont fucking make the rules
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Houhusky said:

yeah but still....

Since I don't feel like writing DFI this week (thanks for not asking where it is, readers) can I just use this?
    Don't forget that you can't expect to beat Cal when they have their best QB since AARON RODGERS under center.

Houhusky said:

yeah but still....

Since I don't feel like writing DFI this week (thanks for not asking where it is, readers) can I just use this?
    feel free to use this, just mail me 10% of the royalties Derek is giving you for writing Duckfighter.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Tequilla said:

Passion said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

It's year 2.

Right ...

I don't have any
    HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

HuskyInAZ said:

FUCK

Overlooking stats like 10-8 and the worst offense in the PAC 12 so far for the second year in a row? What is knee jerk about that? Blaming the players for not executing and the youth for FS schemes and play calling is straight from the doog playbook. Same for acting like everyone demands 12-0.