Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Fan Podcast: Utah St Wrap Up, Cal Preview

12346»

Comments

• Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

droski said:

"We" haven't lost to Kal since '08 or so. Sark owned Kal....Sark! We drilled you in berserkeley last year. Maybe Vegas knows something we don't, but I'm neither depressed or worried.

you are losing by 2 TDs minimum. sorry to tell you, but I want you to be prepared.
    screen shots

all

we need
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    droski said:

droski said:

"We" haven't lost to Kal since '08 or so. Sark owned Kal....Sark! We drilled you in berserkeley last year. Maybe Vegas knows something we don't, but I'm neither depressed or worried.

you are losing by 2 TDs minimum. sorry to tell you, but I want you to be prepared.
    screen shots

all

we need
    Stop living in the past.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    LOL at Cingular.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    droski said:

droski said:

screen shots

all

we need
    There isn't enough room for all the scoreboard shots of UW blowing out Cal

Washington and California are the only two teams that have played in what is now the Pac-12 Conference in every season since the league was founded in 1916. As that would indicate, they’ve played one another quite often. The Huskies hold a 53-38-4 record in the all-time series, which began in 1904.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2015
    Yea but Goff and skullfuck.
  • Options
    FrankBear21FrankBear21 Member Posts: 31
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    droski said:

2 TDs? Really DrunkOski? That's not a very bold prediction.

Washington will get a hard kick to the balls from reality this week.

Browning (although the real deal) may have to get his name demoted to garden or water snake for the time being until he earns the 'Cobra' title.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

droski said:

droski said:

screen shots

all

we need

Washington and California are the only two teams that have played in what is now the Pac-12 Conference in every season since the league was founded in 1916. As that would indicate, they’ve played one another quite often. The Huskies hold a 53-38-4 record in the all-time series, which began in 1904.

I don't like the math.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

droski said:

droski said:

screen shots

all

we need

I don't like the math.
    Math Superiority Guy
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,717
    Swaye's Wigwam

droski said:

droski said:

screen shots

all

we need

I don't like the math.
    We had missed years before the non tuff Pac 12 north. Vernon Adams knew that
  • Options
    SpoogeDawgSpoogeDawg Member Posts: 379
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic