Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Fan Podcast: Utah St Wrap Up, Cal Preview

Comments

• Options
    droskidroski Member Posts: 106
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

Rodgers, Lynch, and Desean are long gone and your fanbase is mostly faggy nerds. Kal is irrelevant.

HTH

yet you are an underdog to an irrelevant team AT HOME.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,978
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    droski said:

Rodgers, Lynch, and Desean are long gone and your fanbase is mostly faggy nerds. Kal is irrelevant.

HTH

yet you are an underdog to an irrelevant team AT HOME.
    It's baffling
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Hugh really said that?
  • Options

It's baffling

I'd think it'd be depressing.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Cal has not won the conference in my lifetime or been to a rose bowl and I am 33. Just sayin. Plus they are not in the pac12 south. Everyone knows the south is loaded.

The Bears were Pac-10 co-champs in 2006, but USC had the tiebreaking head-to-head win that sent them to the Rose Bowl. Just sayin.
    Co champs who lost the tie breaker is kind of a Duck thing. I was a big fan of those Tedford teams though. His descent into shittiness remains a mystery to me. I was a big booster of stealing him.

AptosDuck says that by the guidelines of the conference itself, Cal won a conference co-championship in 2006. So the post I was responding to is factually incorrect. Just sayin

Perhaps sometime when all this hoopla is over we can sit down over mocha lattes and I can give you my 45-minute soliloquy on what the fuck I think happened to Tedford.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    droski said:

It's baffling

It's just going to make it that much funnier when Browning clowns your ass. Your?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    droski posts like OBK.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

droski posts like OBK.

Not enough Russia/Putin hate.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    droski said:

It's baffling

"We" haven't lost to Kal since '08 or so. Sark owned Kal....Sark! We drilled you in berserkeley last year. Maybe Vegas knows something we don't, but I'm neither depressed or worried.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Cal has not won the conference in my lifetime or been to a rose bowl and I am 33. Just sayin. Plus they are not in the pac12 south. Everyone knows the south is loaded.

The Bears were Pac-10 co-champs in 2006, but USC had the tiebreaking head-to-head win that sent them to the Rose Bowl. Just sayin.
    Co champs who lost the tie breaker is kind of a Duck thing. I was a big fan of those Tedford teams though. His descent into shittiness remains a mystery to me. I was a big booster of stealing him.

AptosDuck says that by the guidelines of the conference itself, Cal won a conference co-championship in 2006. So the post I was responding to is factually incorrect. Just sayin

Perhaps sometime when all this hoopla is over we can sit down over mocha pumpkin spice lattes and I can give you my 45-minute soliloquy on what the fuck I think happened to Tedford.
    Get seasonal, brah

Actually would be very interested to hear a non-fucktarded Cal fan opinion on Tedford
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Perhaps sometime when all this hoopla is over we can sit down over mocha lattes and I can give you my 45-minute soliloquy on what the fuck I think happened to Tedford.
    More of this.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    edited September 2015
    AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Perhaps sometime when all this hoopla is over we can sit down over mocha pumpkin spice lattes and I can give you my 45-minute soliloquy on what the fuck I think happened to Tedford.
    Get seasonal, brah

Actually would be very interested to hear a non-fucktarded Cal fan opinion on Tedford
    I was actually originally going to go with blumpkin spice lattes, but I didn't want to get Race all hot and bothered.

I need to be both drunk and angry to talk about Tedford in detail. Oddly, I am neither at the moment.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Get seasonal, brah

I was actually originally going to go with blumpkin spice lattes, but I didn't want to get Race all hot and bothered.

I need to be both drunk and angry to talk about Tedford in detail. Oddly, I am neither at the moment.
    I don't even know who the hell you are anymore.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,622
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Get seasonal, brah

I don't even know who the hell you are anymore.
  • Options

droski said:

It's baffling

"We" haven't lost to Kal since '08 or so. Sark owned Kal....Sark! We drilled you in berserkeley last year. Maybe Vegas knows something we don't, but I'm neither depressed or worried.
    Vegas knows how to make money, not how games will play out.

The Goff #1 pick hype will make idiots think Cal wins this rather easily.

This is Kane Hall social engineering 101 stuff.

Vegas knows where the money is being placed, nothing more.

So can we stop with the tired ass "Vegas must know something" cliche as if Sam "Ace" Rothstein is still working the phones to see if the quarterback is on coke or getting the wind velocity so he can judge the field goals.

TIA.
    62% chance of winning if you a 4.5 point favorite. Yeah vegas sucks at this.
  • Options

you are losing by 2 TDs minimum. sorry to tell you, but I want you to be prepared.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,410
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    droski said:

you are losing by 2 TDs minimum. sorry to tell you, but I want you to be prepared.
    screen shots

all

we need
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    droski said: