Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Facts only: The Pac-12 after week one

13»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    salemcoog said:

Not a great weekend and conference cheerleading (or the opposite) is pretty gay but

Colorado is still horrible. That loss to HI isn't a shock. WSU's loss, while hilarious, hurts.

Kal, SC, UCLA all took care of business, as did the Utes.

Arizona didn't play great, but like I've said, UTSA isn't a pushover that one can just chalk up an auto 77-0 w.

Stanfraud looked bad on offense from what I saw. ASU kept up with aTm until the last few minutes. Both losses are disappointing , but aren't catastrophic or an indictment of conference strength either.

Pac12s rep will take a major hit next week. And the media will say Big10 took back the mantle for #2. Stanford already lost to NW; and I think next week Big10 goes 3-0 vs the Pac12.

MSU over Ducks
    Harbaugh over TheGlovesWhiteAmericaHelmetFuckingLosers
    Rutgers over Coogs

All home games for b1g. I also think Nd looks primed to sweep SC/Stanford this year, or at least split.

The one reprieve is Cal looks set-up to blow out Texas, but who gives a fuck really, and they could always Kal it.

FagJ InlandEmpireBannon, and Sven will have a banner year. Cook it.
    The Pac-12's only hopes are the LA schools. The conference isn't dead yet, but damn.
    Oregon will get it together. But still that's a 10-2 team.

And still with how drecky the ACC looks, I still think an 11-2 Pac12 champ gets in the playoff. ND will fuck up somewhere along the way, and the ACC is worse than the pac12 if FSU isn't winning at a high level.
    You're forgetting about 13-0 Boise State and 11-1 Michigan State though.

It's going to be very difficult for a two loss team from this dreckfest to get in.
    I don't see MSU shutting Oregon down nor do I think MSU can score enough points to keep up with them in the 4th. Oregon wins this football game.

Cook it
    cook is gonna shred that defense.
    MSU 38
    Oregon 34
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    I actually think Cook is pretty overrated. But his home splits from last year were really good, and I don't trust Oregon's defense on the road