Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Serious doogin by Goe

13»

Comments

• claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    edited September 2015
    Last year Miley was ALWAYS under siege. That OL was a sieve. BSU had less pressures (assuming QBH = hurries) ZERO!! and only had two sacks. If you can't see improvement, maybe borrow some sight from @GrandpaSankey

Run blocking needs help
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726

Fuck the process.

Each coaching staff sells us a bill of goods. Each time, the Huskies are mediocre at best.

I hope Petersen proves us wrong. I hope he's the one who is not like Gilby, Ty, & Sark.

Until the team stops leaving steaming piles on the field, they need to be rightfully criticized.

This
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,948 Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

This really pissed me off.

"We played our hearts out," Mickens said. "We can't hold our heads down because of a loss like this. Everybody in that locker room fought back — coaching staff and players."

Fuck you, dude!

Compare that to Browning's quote. One person felt physically sick, the other seems just as happy as if they had won.
    One is a Pete recruit ...

One is a Seven recruit ...

I rest my case
    I thought the exact same thing when I read their quotes yesterday
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    Tequilla said:

The premise of the article is that UW is on its way on the up and up ... if you can't see that you're either using the eyes of @GrandpaSankey from 5 years ago OR you have been slapped upside the head so many times that you fail to be optimistic going forward.

As for GoeFS with some of the facts in his article ... consider the source of his readers.

huh?

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited September 2015

"We played our hearts out," Mickens said. "We can't hold our heads down because of a loss like this. Everybody in that locker room fought back — coaching staff and players."

Fuck you, dude!

Compare that to Browning's quote. One person felt physically sick, the other seems just as happy as if they had won.
    Get every fucking Sark guy off this team (maybe leave Victor and Feeney).
    Why do you hate Fridgor Shower Mathis?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck you, dude!

I rest my case
    Oh I totally agree on that, but nothing in the actual offensive play gave me reason for optimism that the team with Smith at OC could be any better than mediocre.
    It's hard - I wasn't impressed by the job Smith did last night ... was way too vanilla with the play calling.

At the same time, I fully expect that this is a team that gets better during the course of the year and my hope is that the play calling expands with it.

If it doesn't, hard to see anyway that Smith survives to next year.

You have a true frosh at QB. Him finding the film room is about as impressive as his mental game is going to get this year. The play calling will remain vanilla. The schedule only gets tougher from here on out.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck you, dude!

I rest my case
    Oh I totally agree on that, but nothing in the actual offensive play gave me reason for optimism that the team with Smith at OC could be any better than mediocre.
    It's hard - I wasn't impressed by the job Smith did last night ... was way too vanilla with the play calling.

At the same time, I fully expect that this is a team that gets better during the course of the year and my hope is that the play calling expands with it.

You have a true frosh at QB. Him finding the film room is about as impressive as his mental game is going to get this year. The play calling will remain vanilla. The schedule only gets tougher from here on out.
    I take it you didn't watch UCLA yesterday?
  • 79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 714 Swaye's Wigwam
    claycha said:

Last year Miley was ALWAYS under siege. That OL was a sieve. BSU had less pressures (assuming QBH = hurries) ZERO!! and only had two sacks. If you can't see improvement, maybe borrow some sight from @GrandpaSankey

Run blocking needs help

Pretty hard to get hurries when bubble screens are thrown 75% of the game.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    claycha said:

Run blocking needs help

Colorado allowed the second fewest sacks in the league last year, so you know they've got a good OL.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck you, dude!

I rest my case

Jim L recruiting shouldn't be compared to the MWAC guy. He got a once in a generation talent, you guys got a regular ass frosh QB.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,507 Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Fuck you, dude!

I rest my case

Jim L recruiting shouldn't be compared to the MWAC guy. He got a once in a generation talent, you guys got a regular ass frosh QB.
    Most TD passes thrown in High School football history = regular. Got it.

I need you to step out of the car, sir.