Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason vs. Browning

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    But we did get a QB in Tony Montana (insert sassy wink)

(Petersen also said he's likely to RS).

All that matters now is that we basically F'd up 2016 QB recruiting. I really like Browning, but I HATE not getting a QB every year. We will likely take an average QB this year and have a lot of pressure to get a good one next year.

If we land someone good next year, and Browning or KJCS show something this year, I will feel a lot better about life.

Thank goodness we have recruited OL so skrong (even with losing Eletise).

• Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,986
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How has nobody brought up two dads yet?

I'm ashamed of this bored.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

And perhaps the long and the short of my feelings on Eason can be summed up by the fact that he likes to be called "Skinny" ... something about that feels way too high maintenance to be a QB IMO

Wow, just wow.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Eason plays in Wesco a fucking dreckfest of a league in Washington State.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Wesco has improved to a notch above dreck. That said, Skinny & Co lost to frigging Newport in the first round last year.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Wesco has improved to a notch above dreck. That said, Skinny & Co lost to frigging Newport in the first round last year.
    Wesco is awful. I haven't seen it lately but I have a hard time believing it can even come relatively close to leagues in California.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All Browning does is win. He ran through the hardest comp on the west coast.

You don't just shred Grant.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Doogles said:

As much as I like Browning, 14/28 with 3 TDs and 2 Ints isn't exactly shredding an opponent.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I'm ruling this a doog infested WDWHA thread irregardless of the mute point bout Eason's career speculation.

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,234
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I'm ruling this a doog infested WDWHA thread irregardless of the mute point bout Eason's career speculation.

• Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Wesco is awful. I haven't seen it lately but I have a hard time believing it can even come relatively close to leagues in California.
    And the GSL (Sankey), the Narrows (ASJ), and whatever the hell the league that Timberline (Jonathon Stewart) played in are all dreck. Most of the leagues in Washington are terrible compared to the leagues in California. I don't think it's really that relevant.

Georgia has seen Eason at their camp and made him their highest priority. Very few recruits are ever guarantees, especially QB's, but if Georgia didn't think Eason was really good they would have gotten another QB.
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I soured on Eason after seeing an interview with him when he was asked " what's your favorite emoji?" He replied " probably the kissy face that I send to girls". No joke That's not the guy the ol is going to listen to down by 4 with 2:00 left He's more interested in getting out of the area and chasing ladies( not a bad plan per say). If we flip him fine, if not, I'm not too concerned. If we don't get Foster Sarell then I'm on the ledge
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited August 2015
    Doogles said:

Sacramento sucks. Folsom may be a good team but there is a lot of shit out that way.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I soured on Eason after seeing an interview with him when he was asked " what's your favorite emoji?" He replied " probably the kissy face that I send to girls". No joke That's not the guy the ol is going to listen to down by 4 with 2:00 left He's more interested in getting out of the area and chasing ladies( not a bad plan per say). If we flip him fine, if not, I'm not too concerned. If we don't get Foster Sarell then I'm on the ledge

This is just insane pressing. He's a 16 or 17 year old kid. Do you guys honestly believe Billy Joe, the Huards, Brunell, yada, yada didn't say stupid things at 16?
    Yes
    No you don't. This difference was that there was no twitter back then or fat 40 year old men wrking for recruiting sites hounding them. The one or two print interviews per year with the News Tribune and Seattle Times were all they had to do.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

This is just insane pressing. He's a 16 or 17 year old kid. Do you guys honestly believe Billy Joe, the Huards, Brunell, yada, yada didn't say stupid things at 16?
    Yes
    No you don't. This difference was that there was no twitter back then or fat 40 year old men wrking for recruiting sites hounding them. The one or two print interviews per year with the News Tribune and Seattle Times were all they had to do.
    But there weren't any "emojis"