Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pussification of America

13»

Comments

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

I don't really give a shit either way. I don't care about Cecil the Lion either and find it kind of pathetic people are outraged over that instead of real issues.

The weird thing to me is that it's mostly fine to hunt some animals (deer, pheasant, ducks, etc), but not others like giraffes, rhinos, etc.

"But we eat the deer!" "It's to control the animal population!" There are some truths to these comments, but they are mostly bullshit. The enjoyment of shooting an animal is why people enjoy hunting. You can buy whatever meat you want online or at stores for a lot less trouble and work. I don't know the exact costs, but travel and ammunition cost money. Same for buying a huge freezer for the endless supply of meat.

Agreed. People hunt for the same reason people join the military - they want to kill things that look different than them.
    You kill animals by proxy every time you put meat in your facehole - you just take less responsibility for the killing than someone who actually hunts game.

Unless you're a vegan - in which case you should just LEAVE!!1!1!!

Do you have any idea how many defenseless baby bunnies are slaughtered each year in the commercial harvest of soybeans so that smug Vegans can live in denial of the food chain?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Aurora

Seven Eleven

Be there