Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pussification of America

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mike Wallace on 60 Minutes used to be one of my favorite things to watch back when the show was new and he'd do his ambush hidden camera stuff on crooks and cheats.

And that video was in fact edited. All video gets edited. Using that as some sort of defense just shows you to be HondoFuckingStupid.

PP is doing what they say they are doing on the tapes. The debate is whether this country is going to bring it out of the shadows and make it legal and above board.

They have kept it hidden because they know at least a percentage of the country will be after their hide. Politicians will threaten their funding. Others will defend them. That's how the system works

It already is legal, genius. Even our resident attorney digs 2 dicks knows that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,378
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Some of it isn't. Everyone knows that

Except you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited August 2015
    HuskyInAZ said:

@Fire_Marshall_Bill, you are right on the money with regard to the media's distraction of the month. It's so blatantly obvious, yet our country is so full of mindless zealots like Honda and Death, like lemmings, it's over the cliff they go.

One thing I don't get is the "edited Planned Parenthood clip" thing. It's not like there is voice over shit going on. Executives at PP were filmed admitting to horrific shit their clinics engage in with regard to abortion. Blaming the videographer or the editor is beyond FS.

I really haven't followed it closely, but it smells of a well planned smear campaign to distract people and appease the churchy folks according to pinko sorces. Guns, god, gays, and now gynecology.

I don't like abortion, it shoulnt be available after the first 20-25 weeks, but if it's outlawed or severely limitedlimited, there will be a back alley, unlicensedunlicensed, coat hanger situation.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,521
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What's wrong with a swift kick to the stomach? It worked for our ancestors.
  • Options

HuskyInAZ said:

@Fire_Marshall_Bill, you are right on the money with regard to the media's distraction of the month. It's so blatantly obvious, yet our country is so full of mindless zealots like Honda and Death, like lemmings, it's over the cliff they go.

One thing I don't get is the "edited Planned Parenthood clip" thing. It's not like there is voice over shit going on. Executives at PP were filmed admitting to horrific shit their clinics engage in with regard to abortion. Blaming the videographer or the editor is beyond FS.

I really haven't followed it closely, but it smells of a well planned smear campaign to distract people and appease the churchy folks according to pinko sorces. Guns, god, gays, and now gynecology.

I don't like abortion, it shoulnt be available after the first 20-25 weeks, but if it's outlawed or severely limitedlimited, there will be a back alley, unlicensedunlicensed, coat hanger situation.
    This guy gets it.

However you must have the shitty Android bug I have too. Fuck that's irritatingirritating.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread isn't about abortion but leave it to HondoFS to try to take it into the weeds

Abortion is legal and will continue to be so
  • Options

This thread isn't about abortion but leave it to HondoFS to try to take it into the weeds

Abortion is legal and will continue to be so

Come on race, you are better than that. Or maybe not.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I am better than you

lowbar.jpg
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

There is no doubt this is a planned smear campaign. But that doesn't erase the fact that some of the things PP is doing is illegal. See how I did that. No judgements as to religion, guns, gays or anything else.

I believe in a woman's right to choose. What I don't agree with is PP's perceived right to manipulate the process to optimize for organ harvesting. IMO, that is a slippery slope and clearly illegal....for good reason.
  • Options
    ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2015
    https://sweetescape101.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/tumblr_mnphf4xax31s3gl74o1_500.gif

dnc said:

topdawgnc said:

Continues:

Delta Air Lines will no longer carry big-game trophies in the wake of the killing of Cecil the Lion. The ban includes buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhinoceros carcasses.

Why does Delta hate giraffes?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

HuskyInAZ said:

Yeah! This!

PP was simply trolling to make the Spokane chapter of the NAACP look good.

Cut and dried.

#abortedlivesdon'tmatter
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't really give a shit either way. I don't care about Cecil the Lion either and find it kind of pathetic people are outraged over that instead of real issues.

The weird thing to me is that it's mostly fine to hunt some animals (deer, pheasant, ducks, etc), but not others like giraffes, rhinos, etc.

"But we eat the deer!" "It's to control the animal population!" There are some truths to these comments, but they are mostly bullshit. The enjoyment of shooting an animal is why people enjoy hunting. You can buy whatever meat you want online or at stores for a lot less trouble and work. I don't know the exact costs, but travel and ammunition cost money. Same for buying a huge freezer for the endless supply of meat.

Agreed. People hunt for the same reason people join the military - they want to kill things that look different than them.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    topdawgnc said:

Continues:

Delta Air Lines will no longer carry big-game trophies in the wake of the killing of Cecil the Lion. The ban includes buffalo, elephant, leopard, lion and rhinoceros carcasses.

Apparently you dont hunt.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

I don't really give a shit either way. I don't care about Cecil the Lion either and find it kind of pathetic people are outraged over that instead of real issues.

The weird thing to me is that it's mostly fine to hunt some animals (deer, pheasant, ducks, etc), but not others like giraffes, rhinos, etc.

"But we eat the deer!" "It's to control the animal population!" There are some truths to these comments, but they are mostly bullshit. The enjoyment of shooting an animal is why people enjoy hunting. You can buy whatever meat you want online or at stores for a lot less trouble and work. I don't know the exact costs, but travel and ammunition cost money. Same for buying a huge freezer for the endless supply of meat.

Agreed. People hunt for the same reason people join the military - they want to kill things that look different than them.
    You kill animals by proxy every time you put meat in your facehole - you just take less responsibility for the killing than someone who actually hunts game.

Unless you're a vegan - in which case you should just LEAVE!!1!1!!

I kill animals and people. Go serve your country bitch.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    That escalated quickly.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

dflea said:

Mad_Son said:

You kill animals by proxy every time you put meat in your facehole - you just take less responsibility for the killing than someone who actually hunts game.

Unless you're a vegan - in which case you should just LEAVE!!1!1!!

I kill animals and people. Go serve your country bitch.
    Hurtful.