Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kentrell Love (2016 CB 3*, Corona CA) Commits

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,722
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:
    Offers from half the Pac-12 and Nebraska is pretty good.

Getting Byron Murphy, Kentrell Love, and Myles Bryant would work for me

67%failure rate
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Interesting factoids - he's actually ranked higher (#28 CB in the country by scout) than Naijel Hale and Austin Joyner, who were both 4* recruits.
    The only CB UW has pulled in the last 7 or 8 years who was ranked higher than him was Jermaine Kelly.

I'm hoping that Gilchrist sees the writing on the wall and jumps in the boat soon. That leaves David Long as a pipe dream kid you make room for if Petersen can get him away from Stanford. From everything I've read, Long likes UW more but wants to Stanford education

Myles Bryant is intriguing as an athlete, but I'm not a big an of 5'8'' cornerbacks

Sounds like he got an offer from his dream school, UCLA, so I expect him to commit there shortly.

If he does, that makes Love look like an even bigger pick-up considering we aren't going after too many CB this cycle.
    Yeah, of the 3 CBs we're looking at (Long, Bryant, Gilchrist), Bryant is the one I could do without. I'm always wary when I read the "He's 5'8'' but plays like a much taller player". I'm sure the kid's a hell of an athlete but that's a lot to overcome at a defensive back position
    Dialed in
    Speaking of Gilchrist... tick tock..,
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

The DDY 2 is the ultimate it will be interesting either way grade.

Might as well be titled the "who really fucking knows"
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

The DDY 2 is the ultimate it will be interesting either way grade.

Might as well be titled the "who really fucking knows"
    I like it because that's like 81% of recruits anyhow. Now a high DDY 2 will pique my interest.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Those are some vague charges. What the fuck is obstruction? I'm guessing obstruction of justice, but I'd rather choose to believe he blocked access to a Dick's while flailing his arms and shouting WOLOLOLO

But what the fuck is criminal attempt? Are they charging people with thoughtcrime now?
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,473
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Apparently, Criminal Attempt is when you attempt to do a crime, including doing actions toward that crime, but fail to actually do the crime. Still doesn't tell us what the attempted crime was, but, there you go.

Link
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    What I'm wondering is this:

When Petersen was at Boise, how many guys were let go or disqualified themself because they fucked up publically?

How many guys that performed were one discretion away from being let go? How many fast strategy guys did he have?

Or were they mainly okg types that fully bought into the program and played disciplined football, and all that shit?

Can Petersen get closer to the Don James/Nick Saban model or is he unwilling to go as far as necessary?