Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kentrell Love (2016 CB 3*, Corona CA) Commits

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    He needs help. Like Renfro went & got. He doesn't need a bunch of hangers-on telling him nothing is his fault, fuck whitey, fuck da po-lice & fuck Trump.

He'll have ample time and opportunity for that later, when Trump disbands the NFL.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Sadly Kentrell seems like he might be schizo. It commonly expresses during this time of life (18-25) and would make sense with some other stuff we've seen from him.

Bingo
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Blaming others for your fuck ups ain’t OKG
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018
    I thought the clown horn in the background really helped emphasize key poonts of his manifesto.
  • Options
    JECARJECAR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

JECAR said:

I love it when people think the feds are “up on my phone” or in this instance, “crashed my Twitter account”. I spent quite a bit of time in the field and always thought it was fucking hilarious when someone thought we caught them because we were listening to their fucking cell phone...it definitely wasn’t because they were posting stupid fucking shit on their social media accounts or anything.

Those are the people who go into the mall/church/store and start pumping bullets into people.
    You fucking get it, Cunt!
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Trump can be blamed for a lot of things. But Kent Love isn’t one of them.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

animate said:

What I'm wondering is this:

When Petersen was at Boise, how many guys were let go or disqualified themself because they fucked up publically?

How many guys that performed were one discretion away from being let go? How many fast strategy guys did he have?

Or were they mainly okg types that fully bought into the program and played disciplined football, and all that shit?

Can Petersen get closer to the Don James/Nick Saban model or is he unwilling to go as far as necessary?

He fucking had Titus young on his team. Nuff said about that.

I have no idea if young was crazy at Boise. But he was in the pros.
    Broonco friend of mine said when Petersman was hired, "Your guys are going to have get their shit together. Pete will kick anyone off the team, he doesn't care who they are." fwiw
    Yeah, he even kicked Sam Ukwauchu out.
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sadly Kentrell seems like he might be schizo. It commonly expresses during this time of life (18-25) and would make sense with some other stuff we've seen from him.

Curious what the other stuff is?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Curious what the other stuff is?
    Considering UCLA out of high school.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

If a couple of our guys aren't doing crimes then we aren't getting the right guys.

This x100000000000000000000000000000000
    Is Tosh back on the staff to relate to these "edgy" players?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

But, the real question is can he tackle?