Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Name your most embarrasing doog moment (deserves it's own thread)

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    There were definitely some people who thought UW was destined to win 11-12 games in '03. They could've been 8-4 with a good coach.

I remember listening to gaymes because I had to work Saturdays then. Baird was in full Doog mode during the postgame show. It's like, we just lost to fucking Arizona you dumbshit (AZ was horrendous then - Mackodick). Stop putting a positive spin on everything and saying we can still make the Toilet Bowl.

For anyone born after 1990, 6-6 was a dog shit season then. If Corey Williams hadn't caught a TD to beat the Cougits, they would have been 5-7. That was a big deal back then after 25 straight years of winning seasons.
  • Options
    BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Why is that football so big? Tee hee... hardy har har...
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I probably thought Gilby couldn't fuck up our team in '03 and that we'd win 10-11 games. I remember I took a first class flight to Columbus to watch us shit the bed against the Buckeyes. It was hard to explain to my ex-wife why we got beat so bad and used our upgrade on that shit.

Explain, what's that? You did the right thing divorcing the bitch...
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I probably thought Gilby couldn't fuck up our team in '03 and that we'd win 10-11 games. I remember I took a first class flight to Columbus to watch us shit the bed against the Buckeyes. It was hard to explain to my ex-wife why we got beat so bad and used our upgrade on that shit.

Explain, what's that? You did the right thing divorcing the bitch...
    I don't know. I would question the decision-making behind flying first class to buttfuck Columbus, Ohio.
    Exactly. It should've been a fucking 50-yard liner for me after even suggesting it.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Curious - What was the rationale for doogin' over Gilby when he took over maybe the best Cal team in history (low bar) and turned it into a loser immediately?