Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eason enrolling early

124»

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread and all Eason chatter ends NOW. fucking hell.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Don't fucking encourage him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bruce looks more like a woman in the top picture than with millions of dollars put into his look as Caitlin. He truly looks like a 60 year old lesbian in the top picture.
  • Options
    CaitlynJennerCaitlynJenner Member Posts: 16
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bruce looks more like a woman in the top picture than with millions of dollars put into his look as Caitlin. He truly looks like a 60 year old lesbian in the top picture.
    Hurtful
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Johnny Manziel is a likely bust in the NFL. He was fucking great in college though. Confirmation bias at it's finest. Lol that he didn't deserve the Heisman. The other finalists were Manti Teo and Colin Klein (K State).

Look at his freshman year stats then factor in that he beat Alabama and his team was 11-2. They lost two games by 8 total points. There was nothing overrated about him.

His sophomore year was a little worse, but he played for the black Sark and A&M had one of the worst defenses in the country.

If we're talking overrated Heisman winners, it's Jameis Winston, not Manziel.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/johnny-manziel-1.html

He was the SECs leading rusher as a freshman (1400 yards). And ask Stoops if he was overrated when he had a month to gameplan for him and he was 8 passing yards short of dropping the "Tui" on OU.

He could totally bust in NFL, but arguing he was mediocre in college is beyond FS.
  • Options
    79smoothdawg79smoothdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 710
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys deserve it.

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Johnny Manziel is a likely bust in the NFL. He was fucking great in college though. Confirmation bias at it's finest. Lol that he didn't deserve the Heisman. The other finalists were Manti Teo and Colin Klein (K State).

Look at his freshman year stats then factor in that he beat Alabama and his team was 11-2. They lost two games by 8 total points. There was nothing overrated about him.

His sophomore year was a little worse, but he played for the black Sark and A&M had one of the worst defenses in the country.

If we're talking overrated Heisman winners, it's Jameis Winston, not Manziel.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/johnny-manziel-1.html

He was the SECs leading rusher as a freshman (1400 yards). And ask Stoops if he was overrated when he had a month to gameplan for him and he was 8 passing yards short of dropping the "Tui" on OU.

He could totally bust in NFL, but arguing he was mediocre in college is beyond FS.
    Fuck me, I forgot/failed to realize he ran for that many yards. I concede the poont to you and @RoadDawg55. I still think he was overrated as a passer and Evans made him look a lot better than he was, but you can't argue with that kind of impact on the ground to go with productive passing, no matter how ugly.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Fuck me, I forgot/failed to realize he ran for that many yards. I concede the poont to you and @RoadDawg55. I still think he was overrated as a passer and Evans made him look a lot better than he was, but you can't argue with that kind of impact on the ground to go with productive passing, no matter how ugly.

I'll stfu now and get off Manziel's jock, but how many QB's are going to do this? One of my favorite plays ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO8miZNzyIQ

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Nice play. I didn't realize Christine Michael had a well documented fumbling probrem.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,802
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Doogles said:

Stafford is a monster. I know he hasn't "won" anything yet, but he does play for the fucking Lions and had the NFLs version of Seven as his coach most of his career. Winners win, but the NFL isn't like the NBA, the team/organization matters.

He's a top 10 QB IMO: Rogers, Brady, Luck, Brees, Wilson, Stafford, Manning, Big Ben, Matty Ice, Rivers.

That's a hell of a ceiling for Eason. It feels like you're saying if Georgia doesn't win a natty with Eason, he is a bust. He'll probably win the east a few times and might be the difference in Georgia breaking through.

A lot of hate on here for Richt and Georgia, but they have fielded some damn good teams and have been close but no cigar several times during the Florida/Bama/Auburn run. Shit happens, how long did it take Don James to break through again?

Matt Stafford throws to the best receiver on the planet and he has as many playoff wins as I do.

Fuck. That. Guy.
    You are the REAL Rick Mirer?