Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sarkisian looks for more mental toughness

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

If all it took was poasting the EWU monstrosity you should have said so a long time ago.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

House money screams tuffness

FREE PUB!!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    AoG displaying exemplary mental tuffness
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300

AoG displaying exemplary menstrual muffness

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Ballbag and Fagstone in the Morning. KJR's newest sports talk show.

Thanks for listening
  • FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    I guess Sark does not own a mirror
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,931 Founders Club

Ballbag and Fagstone in the Morning. KJR's newest sports talk show.

With special guest Such Fag, J!!!!!!!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

OK!

LEAVE!

OK!

LEAVE!
    that's good advice
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Sark wouldnt know mental toughness if it bit the tip of his dick.

Kim, true?
  • seatownfunkseatownfunk Member Posts: 805
    Imagine how much blow.hooker's_ass.90mph Sark & Co. could have let rip if U$C (lol!!1!) had signed Robert Upshaw
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club

OK!

You've cried wolf how many times?

OTOH, I can empathize. I've threatened to LEAVE (at least until the horrible offseason ends), but it won't happen...even though I hate 81% of you fags..
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

OK!

OTOH, I can empathize. I've threatened to LEAVE (at least until the horrible offseason ends), but it won't happen...even though I hate 81% of you fags..
    The other 19% is consensual?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

OK!

The other 69% is consensual?
    Cuog math.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,560 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

OK!

The other 69% is consensual?
    Cuog Vernon Adams math.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club

OK!

And yet, he's still here.