Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,450
    edited July 2015
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    Along with Patron
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    He has been looking for more mental toughness for 5 years and counting
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,715 Founders Club
    What a worthless gasbag...
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    edited July 2015
    He could start by bringing more In-N-Out to practice.

Quite Honestly.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,492 Founders Club
    House money screams tuffness
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    More sizzle, less steak
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Why were you trying to sabotage Sark's relationships with past Husky legends?... what was your agenda?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I remember when I told Emtman about the House Money quote and he just couldn't believe it. I had to send him the link.
    *Emptman
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    Make or break year for Sark and his coaching career.

I've been thinking if SWS manages to win the South this year and ring up a 10-2 record he'll survive at SC for awhile (like until 2020). He's really recruiting at a high level even by SC standards, it's to the point where even he will probably ring up 10win seasons just based off the huge talent differential he's building. He'll never win a NATTY but if he's winning 9 or 10 a year and at least going .500 vs UCLA/ND he'll survive 5-7 years, especially when Oregon and likely #rebuilt4life UW roll off the slate in 2017 again.

However if he goes 8-4 or so and takes up the ass vs his rivals, then his class will fall apart, he'll be on the scorching hot seat in 2016 and likely be Kiffin'd before the end of the season. Most likely he'll be out of head coaching for a long time and faced with being a TV personality or go back to being an OC.

My guess is the later, but the former scenario isn't out of the question. It may even be better if he coaches there a long time.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    6 years of data ballbag. We all know exactly who he is and how that scenario will play out.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

I remember when I told Emtman about the House Money quote and he just couldn't believe it. I had to send him the link.
    *Emptman
    *Emptermahnn
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    obviously he is alluding to Oregon facilities. He's right on that account. Football has taken a negative direction with the shit going on down there, except maybe the no-huddle speeding things up. The fancy uniforms and teak flooring is bullshit though.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

obviously he is alluding to Oregon facilities. He's right on that account. Football has taken a negative direction with the shit going on down there, except maybe the no-huddle speeding things up. The fancy uniforms and teak flooring is bullshit though.

Again babbling on about shit no one gives a fuck about. Why do you always overthink things?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Sincerely

edited July 2015

OK!

goodbye sociopaths. The AOG is officially gone. put me back on the kill list. I leave you to cutting people off in traffic and making loud noises, talking on cell phones right next to somebody trying to concentrate, and all the other things you do all day long to annoy people.

There was a discordant hum of human voices! There was a loud blast as of many trumpets! There was a harsh grating as of a thousand thunders! The fiery walls rushed back! An outstretched arm caught my own as I fell, fainting, into the abyss. It was that of General Lasalle. The French army had entered Toledo. The Inquisition was in the hands of its enemies.

Lmao. So you do care?

"Later guys"