Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michael Eletise Announcing Monday

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2015
    brchco12 said:

i still think we got this kid, enjoy your vacation pepsi

[citation needed] or is this an Ektard hunch?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Tucson is really kind of a dump. It's over 100 miles away from Phoenix/Scottsdale. It should be the wazzu of the state of Arizona, but it's elite at hoops and been decent at times in football.

My guess is immediate playing time on this one @HeretoBeatmyChest . I don't see a big poly contingent at UA (SC UCLA UW Oregon have more there). Rich Rod hasn't recruited really that well on the OL either.

Only Washington could manage to have a shitty OL and still lose recruits to a playing time pitch. When will it end?
    I actually think UAs OL is shittier and they don't have a ton of talent coming in there.

I wouldn't lose it over Eletise. Peterson has recruited the OL well in my opinion, ME is a guard not a tackle, Twattenburg is a similar player. Not saying YDWHA, but not a huge hit in my opinion.

Now Foster Sarrell in 2017 is a guy I would get pissed if he breached the fence. That guy looks to be a 5star NFL left tackle. Like Skinny Eason DDY pissed.
    Sarrell is going to Stanford, I have already accepted that. He's been Stanford since his freshman year. FML
    This is what happens when Stanford consistently sends guys to the League on the OL. Do you think having one of our more unheralded OL guys making a shelton/kikaha type leap and getting drafted top 2 rounds the next two years will cut the gap?

I'm a Husky, but if i'm a 5* OL i'm choosing Stanford no question until UW starts producing NFL OL again.
    Unless UW (or any Pac12 team for that matter, save SC) turns into a nationally elite OL factory I don't think anyone is taking that away from Stanford. They'll have to give it up with a buddy teevens type hire and major regression.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I have faith in Petersen

#chruchschool
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Doogles said:

Tucson is really kind of a dump. It's over 100 miles away from Phoenix/Scottsdale. It should be the wazzu of the state of Arizona, but it's elite at hoops and been decent at times in football.

My guess is immediate playing time on this one @HeretoBeatmyChest . I don't see a big poly contingent at UA (SC UCLA UW Oregon have more there). Rich Rod hasn't recruited really that well on the OL either.

Only Washington could manage to have a shitty OL and still lose recruits to a playing time pitch. When will it end?
    I actually think UAs OL is shittier and they don't have a ton of talent coming in there.

I wouldn't lose it over Eletise. Peterson has recruited the OL well in my opinion, ME is a guard not a tackle, Twattenburg is a similar player. Not saying YDWHA, but not a huge hit in my opinion.

Now Foster Sarrell in 2017 is a guy I would get pissed if he breached the fence. That guy looks to be a 5star NFL left tackle. Like Skinny Eason DDY pissed.
    Sarrell is going to Stanford, I have already accepted that. He's been Stanford since his freshman year. FML
    Yeah, I talked to someone who knows him a few weeks back. He and his parents care way more about education than football and it sounded like Stanford was the offer he was waiting for.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Doogles said:

Yeah, I talked to someone who knows him a few weeks back. He and his parents care way more about education than football and it sounded like Stanford was the offer he was waiting for.
    Which means you have about 18 months to watch Stanford fall on its face or Shaw leaving finally to go to the NFL.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Breaking News: Ektard is now predicting Eletise to Arizona. Says "Greg has been doing this a long time, and unfortunately for UW, he's probably spot on".

I wonder what changed for Eletise since his trip up to Seattle. Sobering.

Murder everyone.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Awfully warm for February thread of the year.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    Biggins should have his story up at 6:01
  • Options

Breaking News: Ektard is now predicting Eletise to Arizona. Says "Greg has been doing this a long time, and unfortunately for UW, he's probably spot on".

There is hope!

They're doing this to create excitement and drama about the commitment so everyone will be on their website eager to see who he'll pick and read their reports.

The only difference between Biggins and Ektard is Biggins will change it back to UW at the last second but Ektard won't, so Biggins will technically be right and Ektard won't.

That's how these things work.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    Standard Supporter
    Wasn't Biggins the one who predicted the Sark "recruiting coup" a few years ago where DAT and a bunch of other Socal kids were all gonna flip to UW on signing day?
  • Options
    MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited July 2015
    Living in Tucson at the moment. (Grad school at U of A)

I wanted a change of schenery for a bit, I'll be glad to get out of here though.

Not sure why you would pick U of A over UW for football.

They don't call it the dirty T for nothing.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    This really doesn't make much sense why he is picking Arizona. Really weird.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    lars vs biggins
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We need to keep perspective here- this is Arizona we are talking about. They never get the big recruits they think they are going to get. Khalil McKenzie, Jalen Tabor, etc.

Even if he puts on the UA hat...you know the saying.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Well, we're waiting...
  • Options
    Some Duck on 247 just crystal balled Eletise to UW. Guy only has 1 wrong prediction all year, too.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,129
    Founders Club
    edited July 2015
    Gladstone said:

brchco12 said:

i still think we got this kid, enjoy your vacation pepsi

[citation needed] or is this an Ektard hunch?
    some of you need to be watching twitter closer

https://twitter.com/MichaelEletise/status/625538352620503040
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing UW.