Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Michael Eletise Announcing Monday

Comments

• Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW... AND I CAN'T DROP AN F BOMB IN THIS FORUM
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Pepsi freaking out is legit on this one ... he's far more emotional
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have faith in Cardboard Cutout.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Yeah, this is legit angry, this is not me being in character to prevent jinxes.

Biggins likely already did the interview and everything and has the story written up for Eletise going to UA, that is why he said he is hearing in the last 24 hours that it is looking like UA.

I HATE MY LIFE. I want to burn down Tucson, but no one would really care anyways.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club
    Yeah that would be a pretty stunning loss. Let the coffee cup conspiracies begin.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    UA Recruiting coach/guy/whoever hinted at it on twitter.

Arizona has a bit better Poly connection and is closer to his family. Maybe he also likes the weather better. Thats all I got.

Fuck.

Get someone else and get them roided up.

Hope Dissly fucks Eletise's face in a few years.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

UA Recruiting coach/guy/whoever hinted at it on twitter.

Arizona has a bit better Poly connection and is closer to his family. Maybe he also likes the weather better. Thats all I got.

Fuck.

Get someone else and get them roided up.

Hope Dissly fucks Eletise's face in a few years.

I refuse to accept this. He needs to come here. No more second place finishes, to Arizona for cripes sake! 4* or better in the two deeps is what we need in the trenches. CARDBOARD CUTOUT MAGIC!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,155
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    i'm sure everyone's already seen this, but here's his overview of the top 5, sure seemed like there was big room for education on UW before his trip up north

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1561673-the-opening-michael-eletise

everyone bags on us being a church school, but if ASU out church school's us you will all be sorry
  • Options
    If Eletise decides to pick UW, I will change my avatar to pepsi cans until the start of the season and I won't post for a week.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,735
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yeah, this is legit angry, this is not me being in character to prevent jinxes.

Biggins likely already did the interview and everything and has the story written up for Eletise going to UA, that is why he said he is hearing in the last 24 hours that it is looking like UA.

I HATE MY LIFE. I want to burn down Tucson, but no one would really care anyways.

Dried mud doesn't burn.
  • Options
    Founders Club

If Eletise decides to pick UW, I will change my avatar to pepsi cans until the start of the season and I won't post for a week.

you are putting way too much on the line
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2015
    Tucson is really kind of a dump. It's over 100 miles away from Phoenix/Scottsdale. It should be the wazzu of the state of Arizona, but it's elite at hoops and been decent at times in football.

My guess is immediate playing time on this one @HeretoBeatmyChest . I don't see a big poly contingent at UA (SC UCLA UW Oregon have more there). Rich Rod hasn't recruited really that well on the OL either.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DEAL! I blame Ace, Gary, and the rest of you Twitter warriors for having me believe he was in the bag. I already have him crayoned in the starting lineup I keep on my mom's basement wall. If he commits to Zona i'll go on a bender and start demanding threesome dating advice again. Nobody wants that.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,818
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I may be in the minority ... but I actually like Tucson
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tucson is really kind of a dump. It's over 100 miles away from Phoenix/Scottsdale. It should be the wazzu of the state of Arizona, but it's elite at hoops and been decent at times in football.

My guess is immediate playing time on this one @HeretoBeatmyChest . I don't see a big poly contingent at UA (SC UCLA UW Oregon have more there). Rich Rod hasn't recruited really that well on the OL either.

Only Washington could manage to have a shitty OL and still lose recruits to a playing time pitch. When will it end?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2015
    Doogles said:

Only Washington could manage to have a shitty OL and still lose recruits to a playing time pitch. When will it end?
    I actually think UAs OL is shittier and they don't have a ton of talent coming in there.

I wouldn't lose it over Eletise. Peterson has recruited the OL well in my opinion, ME is a guard not a tackle, Twattenburg is a similar player. Not saying YDWHA, but not a huge hit in my opinion.

Now Foster Sarrell in 2017 is a guy I would get pissed if he breached the fence. That guy looks to be a 5star NFL left tackle. Like Skinny Eason DDY pissed.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    i still think we got this kid, enjoy your vacation pepsi
  • Options

Doogles said:

I actually think UAs OL is shittier and they don't have a ton of talent coming in there.

I wouldn't lose it over Eletise. Peterson has recruited the OL well in my opinion, ME is a guard not a tackle, Twattenburg is a similar player. Not saying YDWHA, but not a huge hit in my opinion.

Now Foster Sarrell in 2017 is a guy I would get pissed if he breached the fence. That guy looks to be a 5star NFL left tackle. Like Skinny Eason DDY pissed.
    Sarrell is going to Stanford, I have already accepted that. He's been Stanford since his freshman year. FML
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Sarrell is going to Stanford, I have already accepted that. He's been Stanford since his freshman year. FML
    This is what happens when Stanford consistently sends guys to the League on the OL. Do you think having one of our more unheralded OL guys making a shelton/kikaha type leap and getting drafted top 2 rounds the next two years will cut the gap?

I'm a Husky, but if i'm a 5* OL i'm choosing Stanford no question until UW starts producing NFL OL again.