Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to "Jamie from Seattle"

2»

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,655 Founders Club
    edited June 2015
    According the sports radio jocks, if his salary is more than x percent of el salary cap, the Hawks will be screwed. The percentage was 13.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,655 Founders Club
    So the salary cap is 143 million. They could probably do $20,000,000. It's a little over that percentage but I'll bet he'd eventually do it.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Leigh Steinberg (Jerry McGuire) said the market is well established. Rusty's Rez is as strong as they come, 3 year guarantee MAX on the contract regardless what the total and/or length ends up being. Said also, the only difference between baseball agents and other agents is that baseball agents get 5% vs. 3 and get paid on bigger guaranteed amounts. Compensation for other agents is at risk.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,674 Standard Supporter
    Who will we have to get rid of in 2016 if RW's deal is enormous? Lynch is probably at the top of the list, maybe Mebane, maybe Okung.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Clayton just confirmed 5 yrs 25 million a year...that is what Russell asking... Clayton said his first ask was more, he has come down to 25 mill.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,824 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

Clayton just confirmed 5 yrs 25 million a year...that is what Russell asking... Clayton said his first ask was more, he has come down to 25 mill.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    HFNY said:

Who will we have to get rid of in 2016 if RW's deal is enormous? Lynch is probably at the top of the list, maybe Mebane, maybe Okung.

"We" as you are part of the decision making process?
    he's a 12... duh.
    jecornel said:

Rusty is learning to compromise at such a young age.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,773 Founders Club
    jecornel said:

HFNY said:

"We" as you are part of the decision making process?
    One can wield much power from their mother's basement, when said mother is Martha Stewart.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    HFNY said:

Mebane is a certainty. If Russel's deal kicks in this year he could be a cap casualty.

Doug Baldwin's deal expires after this year (6.5 mil). Who knows how long Graham stays either.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,101 Founders Club
    Seattle needs to pay Wilson a boatload of money even if it means losing out on Wagner, Sherman or Thomas.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644

HFNY said:

Mebane is a certainty. If Russel's deal kicks in this year he could be a cap casualty.

Doug Baldwin's deal expires after this year (6.5 mil). Who knows how long Graham stays either.
    They'll keep Graham around through the end of his deal. You don't give your QB a mega deal and then get rid of his best weapon.

Mebane's DAO as you noted, and they drafted Baldwin's replacement this year, so I'm guessing this is the last we see of either of them.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited July 2015
    dnc said:

HFNY said:

They'll keep Graham around through the end of his deal. You don't give your QB a mega deal and then get rid of his best weapon.

Mebane's DAO as you noted, and they drafted Baldwin's replacement this year, so I'm guessing this is the last we see of either of them.
    I agree about Graham, but you never know. If he doesn't become a core guy, he will be gone after a year or two. His contract is only for three years anyways and none of it is guaranteed after this year.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/jimmy-graham/
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,644

dnc said:

HFNY said:

I agree about Graham, but you never know. If he doesn't become a core guy, he will be gone after a year or two. His contract is only for three years anyways and none of it is guaranteed after this year.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seahawks/jimmy-graham/
    It's nice that they can get out of the deal if they need to, but I can't see him not becoming a core guy.
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    Can taft move this shit to the NFL bored now?
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Lynch will retire, Mebane and Okung are gone. Cap also going up.

Room for Rusty and Wagner.
  • JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 2,045
    I don't like the Seahawks. I hope the fag 12's get their wish and Russell signs somewhere else for the max he can get. Then they draft some piece of shit like rick Mirer
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

I don't like the Seahawks. I hope the fag 12's get their wish and Russell signs with the Raiders for the max he can get. Then they draft some piece of shit like rick Mirer