Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CONGRATS !!! NOW STFU !!!

13»

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited June 2015
    whlinder said:

In OZONES world Muslims are fine and Christians are the problem.

All religions are full of shit. HTH
    Some just pop off while others cut off other people's heads.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    Religion: Fear, lies, superstition
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Religion is a lie you tell your children to make them behave.

Unfortunately, a lot of adults still believe the lie.

Fairy tale bullshit sold as truth.

Greatest scam ever pulled.

Wake up sheeple.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

Wake up sheeple.

This is such liberal drivel. When the beliefs of some do not align with others, they are liars. Whether or not you believe in a God is everyone's prerogative. But to claim to be the almighty judge of what is reasonable to believe or not believe......hello Hitler. Christians, Jews, Mormons, Atheists, Hindus and until recently, Muslims have all been able to coexist in our melting pot. I know, I know, they are all buying in to a lie, scam and fairy tales. Maybe, just maybe, the myopic view by the PC crowd is the problem.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyInAZ said:

Wake up sheeple.

This is such liberal drivel. When the beliefs of some do not align with others, they are liars. Whether or not you believe in a God is everyone's prerogative. But to claim to be the almighty judge of what is reasonable to believe or not believe......hello Hitler. Christians, Jews, Mormons, Atheists, Hindus and until recently, Muslims have all been able to coexist in our melting pot. I know, I know, they are all buying in to a lie, scam and fairy tales. Maybe, just maybe, the myopic view by the PC crowd is the problem.
    I was trolling, and it worked.

CHRIST, dude.

Hook.Line.Sinker.

How does it feel?
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    HuskyInAZ said:

Wake up sheeple.

I'll never understand how you people don't see the giant flaws in this.
  • MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
    God can do anything, except he needs my money. And he can't keep the gays from marrying each other.
  • HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732

HuskyInAZ said:

Wake up sheeple.

I was trolling, and it worked.

CHRIST, dude.

Hook.Line.Sinker.

How does it feel?
    ....like I just hit on a tranny.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    I'm an agnostic...but as far as a wizard like deity who created the world in six days...oh wait, the universe, then impregnated a 16 yr old girl in the Middle East with his son...then his son died on a cross because Romans didn't like him (plausible), then he rose up from the dead...uh, I'm skeptical...oh and there's a half human, half goat like creature who will keep me in a warm place underground if I don't behave a certain way or conform to certain beliefs.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    edited June 2015

I'm an agnostic...but as far as a wizard like deity who created the world in six days...oh wait, the universe, then impregnated a 16 yr old girl in the Middle East with his son...then his son died on a cross because Romans didn't like him (plausible), then he rose up from the dead...uh, I'm skeptical...oh and there's a half human, half goat like creature who will keep me in a warm place underground if I don't behave a certain way or conform to certain beliefs.

Agnostic is not a third answer to the theist/atheist question. It's something that faux intellectual douchebags have come up with because they don't have the guts to call themselves atheists.

Agnostic/gnostic deals with knowledge. Atheism/theism deals with belief. Knowledge and beliefs are different. They can influence each other but are not the same.

Do you know what kind of word believe is? It's a verb. Verbs are actions. You can either take the action (believing) or not take the action (not believing). There isn't a third option. Everyone in the world is either an atheist or a theist. Whether you like it or not.

Now you can be an agnostic atheist. Most atheists are. That's why the vast majority will tell you, no, we can't know if God exists for sure or not. But there's no good evidence for it so we live our lives as if a God doesn't exist.

Stop being an asshole. Atheist or theist is an honest question. Enough with the bullshit answer.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,377 Founders Club

This thread needs to be sodomized by an attack helicopter.

imageimage" />
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

Yes, because everything is fine now.

I like to focus on the minority of religious people who are fucking retards instead of the majority of religious people who would give the shirts off their backs and food for fucking drug addicts, atheists, and homeless people just because. I'm OZONEFS from pos Libfield College living in a house boat.
    You have those ratios reversed. Otherwise, good memory about Linfield.
    And you, Fremont, and APAG would know about that how? Because you read Christopher Hitchens books? Because Fremont and APAG still can't get over the hillbillies in Red Square?

Thanks for your honesty about Libfield. It's almost as big of a pile of shit as UO's campus.
    I know about it because I grew up attending a Lutheran church and have numerous "christian" relatives and childhood friends. Never saw any of them give the shirts from their backs for anybody -- but a good number of them (the Eastern WA contingent) have extremely bigoted views -- one went so far as to not invite our mutual cousin to his wedding -- because that cousin is gay (he was the only cousin not invited). This bigot is a serious christian though -- and will tell you so, any chance he gets. He works construction, loves Rush L, played FB for WSU (until he flunked out). This is the epitome of the american conservative christian in my mind -- loves Rush L, dumb as shit, and a bigot.

Christians like this (the majority in the US I'd say) don't help others. They just want to live what they think is a "righteous" life so that they can get to heaven after they die. Very similar to ultra conservative Islamists.

As to Linfield -- one of my dorm mates (who played TE for the Wildcats on their 82 national championship year) is now an associate AD at the UW. I guess coming from a "pile of shit" college is good enough to land a associate AD job at the UW?
    That's really not a great example to illustrate one's competence or intelligence, dude brah.