Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CONGRATS !!! NOW STFU !!!

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    You sound bitter
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

Yes, because everything is fine now.

I like to focus on the minority of religious people who are fucking retards instead of the majority of religious people who would give the shirts off their backs and food for fucking drug addicts, atheists, and homeless people just because. I'm OZONEFS from pos Libfield College living in a house boat.
    You have those ratios reversed. Otherwise, good memory about Linfield.
    And you, Fremont, and APAG would know about that how? Because you read Christopher Hitchens books? Because Fremont and APAG still can't get over the hillbillies in Red Square?

Thanks for your honesty about Libfield. It's almost as big of a pile of shit as UO's campus.
    I know about it because I grew up attending a Lutheran church and have numerous "christian" relatives and childhood friends. Never saw any of them give the shirts from their backs for anybody -- but a good number of them (the Eastern WA contingent) have extremely bigoted views -- one went so far as to not invite our mutual cousin to his wedding -- because that cousin is gay (he was the only cousin not invited). This bigot is a serious christian though -- and will tell you so, any chance he gets. He works construction, loves Rush L, played FB for WSU (until he flunked out). This is the epitome of the american conservative christian in my mind -- loves Rush L, dumb as shit, and a bigot.

Christians like this (the majority in the US I'd say) don't help others. They just want to live what they think is a "righteous" life so that they can get to heaven after they die. Very similar to ultra conservative Islamists.

As to Linfield -- one of my dorm mates (who played TE for the Wildcats on their 82 national championship year) is now an associate AD at the UW. I guess coming from a "pile of shit" college is good enough to land a associate AD job at the UW?
    LOL. The TL;DR butthurt was all I was really fishing for. I'm gonna go enjoy my Saturday now while you come up with more "facts" about your cousin-fucking relatives and worthless alma mater. This kind of made my morning.

Thanks, friend.
    Haha you proved my point. You think 3 paragraphs in response to your question is TLDR. Typical Rush L fan.
    edited June 2015

You sound bitter

Sometimes sounds don't carry well in the internet.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    WTF because numerous studies have said Republicans give more to charity than Democrats:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/03/conservatives_more_liberal_giv.html

ibtimes.com/charitable-giving-state-are-republicans-more-generous-democrats-or-just-more-religious-1700059

Those are just a few. No matter what political or religious affiliation, the best charities are those that help people help themselves. I'm not a fan of charities that are more of the give a man a fish type though am open to some ideas if that ultimately helps them stand on their own feet (mutual home ownership concepts at the State, County, or City level). If people have no stake in something or no skin in the game (public housing projects), it doesn't lead to good results.

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

I like to focus on the minority of religious people who are fucking retards instead of the majority of religious people who would give the shirts off their backs and food for fucking drug addicts, atheists, and homeless people just because. I'm OZONEFS from pos Libfield College living in a house boat.
    And you, Fremont, and APAG would know about that how? Because you read Christopher Hitchens books? Because Fremont and APAG still can't get over the hillbillies in Red Square?

Thanks for your honesty about Libfield. It's almost as big of a pile of shit as UO's campus.
    I know about it because I grew up attending a Lutheran church and have numerous "christian" relatives and childhood friends. Never saw any of them give the shirts from their backs for anybody -- but a good number of them (the Eastern WA contingent) have extremely bigoted views -- one went so far as to not invite our mutual cousin to his wedding -- because that cousin is gay (he was the only cousin not invited). This bigot is a serious christian though -- and will tell you so, any chance he gets. He works construction, loves Rush L, played FB for WSU (until he flunked out). This is the epitome of the american conservative christian in my mind -- loves Rush L, dumb as shit, and a bigot.

Christians like this (the majority in the US I'd say) don't help others. They just want to live what they think is a "righteous" life so that they can get to heaven after they die. Very similar to ultra conservative Islamists.

As to Linfield -- one of my dorm mates (who played TE for the Wildcats on their 82 national championship year) is now an associate AD at the UW. I guess coming from a "pile of shit" college is good enough to land a associate AD job at the UW?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,921 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

LOL. The TL;DR butthurt was all I was really fishing for. I'm gonna go enjoy my Saturday now while you come up with more "facts" about your cousin-fucking relatives and worthless alma mater. This kind of made my morning.

Thanks, friend.
    Haha you proved my point. You think 3 paragraphs in response to your question is TLDR. Typical Rush L fan.
    What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

Thanks, friend.
    How did he prove your point? You brought up your own shitty life as a statement on an insanely large group of people, then said "In my mind this is the true conservative?". Wow, putting those Oregon critical thinking skills to good use there. I'll readily admit that people like Mormons are a pain in my ass (can't even drink coffee or beer around you people? Fuck Off), but no one gives a fuck about Rush Limbaugh or Bill Maher or anyone else who trolls for a living except tools like you.

I'll try to make time later to review those studies and any methodoloy they include (FYI, any study that doesn't make its methodology available isn't worth shit), but my initial thought is that if they count money that the God Hates Fags Church of Kansas spends making signs that they carry at funerals for servicemen that died in Iraq.... then I'd say those studies are suspect. I will agree that the LDS church is an outlier -- they do spend a lot on charity (to their credit) -- but most american conservative christians think the LDS church is a cult, so...
    HFNY said:

WTF because numerous studies have said Republicans give more to charity than Democrats:

ibtimes.com/charitable-giving-state-are-republicans-more-generous-democrats-or-just-more-religious-1700059

Those are just a few. No matter what political or religious affiliation, the best charities are those that help people help themselves. I'm not a fan of charities that are more of the give a man a fish type though am open to some ideas if that ultimately helps them stand on their own feet (mutual home ownership concepts at the State, County, or City level). If people have no stake in something or no skin in the game (public housing projects), it doesn't lead to good results.

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

HFNY said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

edited June 2015

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

Thanks, friend.
    How did he prove your point? You brought up your own shitty life as a statement on an insanely large group of people, then said "In my mind this is the true conservative?". Wow, putting those Oregon critical thinking skills to good use there. I'll readily admit that people like Mormons are a pain in my ass (can't even drink coffee or beer around you people? Fuck Off), but no one gives a fuck about Rush Limbaugh or Bill Maher or anyone else who trolls for a living except tools like you.
    How many christians do you know that give the shirts off their back as Hale claimed?

Try to follow the points. He asked how I know how christians behave.. and I explained how.

He then said the answer to his question was TLDR, which proves my point that a lot of conservative christians are dumb (because he can't follow 3 paragraphs).
    PurpleJ said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

Thanks, friend.
    What a special day to be a Rush Limbaugh dick sucking conservative that posts here. This just confirms (in your minds) all of the drivel that you guys suck out of his ass.
    That looks really familiar -- think I've heard that somewhere before.

I'd love to chat longer -- but I'm off to fuck a Venezuelan woman.
    edited June 2015
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

Thanks, friend.
    How many christians do you know that give the shirts off their back as Hale claimed?

Try to follow the points. He asked how I know how christians behave.. and I explained how.

He then said the answer to his question was TLDR, which proves my point that a lot of conservative christians are dumb (because he can't follow 3 paragraphs).
    Are you serious? Go to any church and open your eyes. That's all they do is run food drives and raise money for the poor. Drug addicts show up that probably shouldn't be trusted, and aren't trusted by anyone but the churches. That is what christianity is all about. I'm sorry that you can't get over The Crusades, some passage in the Bible that you take literally, or your white trash friends and family. But that really doesn't prove anything about mainstream christians. You have to cherry pick and bring up your own life to make a point.

And him and Race are right. You are getting emotional (as clearly indicated in your tl:dr stupid post) which reminds me that my popcorn just finished.

Continue though. You were talking about how Linfield is a great college? Start from there again.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    Lot of hate speech here
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

I so feel for your faggot cousin who didn't get to go to the wedding. I also feel for your limited restricted stereotypes about football players and construction workers.

"Progressives" believe that they are of higher mind and tolerance than those with more traditional views. But your post is the ethos that says otherwise.

I'm just positive that all of those folks at the Gay, Mayday and Occupy rallies are contributing to charities at a much higher rate than traditionalists???? right.

No pretty much the opposite as a decent % of those people are using the resources provided by charities.
    salemcoog said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

haie said:

OZONE said:

I so feel for your faggot cousin who didn't get to go to the wedding. I also feel for your limited restricted stereotypes about football players and construction workers.

"Progressives" believe that they are of higher mind and tolerance than those with more traditional views. But your post is the ethos that says otherwise.

I'm just positive that all of those folks at the Gay, Mayday and Occupy rallies are contributing to charities at a much higher rate than traditionalists???? right.

No pretty much the opposite as a decent % of those people are using the resources provided by charities.
    /thread
    edited June 2015

Lot of hate speech here

For being so tolerant, @OZONE gives @thechatch a run for his money. HTH
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Lin(the)Field is a pretty good school... it's no Whitman, but still pretty good

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    In OZONES world Muslims are fine and Christians are the problem.