Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The lack of upperclassmen and the transition to Petersen's culture

124»

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Colorado has one of the rare non USC national titles

Yup. Going on 30 years ago. kinda like Washington, However Dub actually got competitive again. After Colorado'z fiesta bowl, theyve been dormant for 15 years.

Oh and Race, they got a 5th down
    When the fuck did this happen?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Colorado has one of the rare non USC national titles

Yup. Going on 30 years ago. kinda like Washington, However Dub actually got competitive again. After Colorado'z fiesta bowl, theyve been dormant for 15 years.

Oh and Race, they got a 5th down
    I know. They suck like the rest of the Pac 12
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,605
    @BSU will be a good barometer of where the team is before getting some lay-ups to work out the kinks (ILTCTT) before Pac-12 play starts. IIRC, BSU is favored by a TD so on a neutral field, they'd be favored by around a FG.

Anyway, if the Huskies had a known entity at QB entering 2015, it would be reasonable to see 7 or 8 regular season wins but they don't, hence the 5 to 7 win projection.

IMHO, how goes the QB and OL will be how go the Ws and Ls...I like every other position group on the roster based off of what I saw last year except for QB and OL since there's a lot of known unknowns with those two groups.