Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Offensive Depth for Spring

124»

Comments

• Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    McGary will be starting left tackle, Cook it. I think McClatcher can fill in for Ross on offense sooner rather than later. Reggie Williams was a track star as well. State champ 100m, 10.7 I believe. Shelton will be RT. McGary LT, Charles LG, Tufunga C Brostek RG Shelton RT. Possibly Crane at center but I doubt it. Would love to see Sosebee at RG but Brostek may be ready.....finally.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,526
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks for weighing in (and great analysis / crunching the numbers by earlier poasters).

I would love for McGary to be a 3 year starter at LT and then head for the NFL.

Maybe I'm Doogin' but another year of Strausser has to help. I used to marvel at BSU's well orchestrated blitz pick-ups before I had ever heard of his name.

He's probably not as tuff as Coz though!!1!!@!!1!!!!

McGary will be starting left tackle, Cook it. I think McClatcher can fill in for Ross on offense sooner rather than later. Reggie Williams was a track star as well. State champ 100m, 10.7 I believe. Shelton will be RT. McGary LT, Charles LG, Tufunga C Brostek RG Shelton RT. Possibly Crane at center but I doubt it. Would love to see Sosebee at RG but Brostek may be ready.....finally.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Take this shit to the higher level discussion bored.

Stats and fancy 'nalysis can only tell you so much. In my gut, I know John Ross is a mentally weak Sark loving POS until he shows he's not. I've never seen him make a big play when the game was on the line.

The thing about Reggie was that he was a big play machine when it counted.