Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dumb Fuck Teens In Oklahoma Shot and Killed a Guy Because They Were Bored

13»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Why hasn't Passion chimed in yet?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He doesn't care about whites being stalked and shot.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is this the racist sexist board?
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Awfully warm for February.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

He's been a little busy lobbying all the calm, rational and decisive DC power women to get these three innocent boys released stat.

• Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,636
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2013
    The human race is brutal and loves violence. Every hit movie is about blowing shit up and killing as many people as possible.

When I lived in China I would watch legless people crawling on the street dragging themselves by their elbows with a piece of cardboard under their trunk so they could slide on the ground easier.
    The Chinese would just as much spit on them.

Being human comes with ugliness people are killed and justice is fleeting. We will all be dead and none of it will matter. life goes on, what are you going to do about but talk on a message board. Most just wants someone else to fix the supposed problem.

Tomorrow will bring another story of a "hate" crime. I was in Thailand last year for 2.5 months and read about sick shit everyday. Bodies in dumpsters, brutal traffic fatalities, drug dealers on killing rampages, terrorist attacks, kidnappings, stabbing, brutal murders, horrific rapings. The paper would not hold back on details.

The human experience isn't for everyone.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, look at Mr Sunshine!
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I definitely believe in the death penalty, but don't trust the government to be in control of it.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

The human race is brutal and loves violence. Every hit movie is about blowing shit up and killing as many people as possible.

When I lived in China I would watch legless people crawling on the street dragging themselves by their elbows with a piece of cardboard under their trunk so they could slide on the ground easier.
    The Chinese would just as much spit on them.

Being human comes with ugliness people are killed and justice is fleeting. We will all be dead and none of it will matter. life goes on, what are you going to do about but talk on a message board. Most just wants someone else to fix the supposed problem.

Tomorrow will bring another story of a "hate" crime. I was in Thailand last year for 2.5 months and read about sick shit everyday. Bodies in dumpsters, brutal traffic fatalities, drug dealers on killing rampages, terrorist attacks, kidnappings, stabbing, brutal murders, horrific rapings. The paper would not hold back on details.

The human experience isn't for everyone.

What's your point? Other than Asia is a shit hole.