Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Dumb Fuck Teens In Oklahoma Shot and Killed a Guy Because They Were Bored

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited August 2013

Barack Obama could have been that Australian college baseball player.

More accurately, if Obama had a son he would like one of these three.

And by the way, when Obama said his son would like like Trayvon Martin, isn't that racist? The "all black people look alike" racist stereotype?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,272 Founders Club

pat_hm said:

Where are all of the pissed of Trayvon people? Where is the outrage over 3 black teens admitting to murdering for fun? No, definitely makes more sense to assume that Zimmerman was racist which is much worse. Definition of whats wrong in America.

It's not their fault, they are just misguided children and Oklahoma lacks the strict gun control laws that exist in places like Chicago. Besides, could these little angels really hunt down and shoot an unarmed man in the back?

James Edwards (15 year old) must be Gucci's Mane's son. Look at the resemblance.
    Not sure what he was shooting for with that ice cream cone tat, but WTF and ROFLMAO immediately come to mind. We could use him on the O-Line as a distraction. Does he have any eligibility?

pat_hm said:

Where are all of the pissed of Trayvon people? Where is the outrage over 3 black teens admitting to murdering for fun? No, definitely makes more sense to assume that Zimmerman was racist which is much worse. Definition of whats wrong in America.

It's not their fault, they are just misguided children and Oklahoma lacks the strict gun control laws that exist in places like Chicago. Besides, could these little angels really hunt down and shoot an unarmed man in the back?

James Edwards (15 year old) must be Gucci's Mane's son. Look at the resemblance.
    Not sure what he was shooting for with that ice cream cone tat, but WTF and ROFLMAO immediately come to mind. We could use him on the O-Line as a distraction. Does he have any eligibility?
    A little bio of GucciL

Early life
    Davis was born in Birmingham, Alabama. He later moved with his single mother to Atlanta. He enjoyed writing poetry as a child, and began rapping at age 14.[1]

Fucking shocker.
  • volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Obama has tried to use Sandy Hook, Colorado theater, Clackamas town center, trayvon martin, and the AZ politician to push his anti gun mission...add another one to the list. next.

edited August 2013

pat_hm said:

A little bio of GucciL

Early life
    Davis was born in Birmingham, Alabama. He later moved with his single mother to Atlanta. He enjoyed writing poetry as a child, and began rapping at age 14.[1]

Fucking shocker.
    Inappropriate on my part, but that really did make me laugh out loud, causation and all that.

All I know about the guy is that he has kept the Dekalb and Fulton county courthouses plenty busy, and now I've learned that he's the product of a single parent household who has chosen to have the side of his face tattooed with the image of an ice cream cone that has red flaming (fag? $75k) bolts shooting out of it.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

pat_hm said:

A little bio of GucciL

Early life

Fucking shocker.
    I loled.

I know there is no causation, but my money is on these kids coming from fucked up homes without a father.

Sincerely, James Edwards Sr.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398257/Chris-Lane-murder-Teens-shot-dead-Australian-student-street-named-pictured.html
    edited August 2013

I know there is no causation, but my money is on these kids coming from fucked up homes without a father.

Sincerely, James Edwards Sr.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2398257/Chris-Lane-murder-Teens-shot-dead-Australian-student-street-named-pictured.html
    ".....Edwards' mother is in jail and Luna's stepfather and brother died last year."

Daddy could be a temporary gig for Mr. James (who may allegedly operate from an otherwise remote location) while the ole lady sorts it out in jail. It's early, let it play out.

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    His mom thought he was going to be an ice cream truck driver.

pat_hm said:

A little bio of GucciL

Early life

Fucking shocker.
    Inappropriate on my part, but that really did make me laugh out loud, causation and all that.

All I know about the guy is that he has kept the Dekalb and Fulton county courthouses plenty busy, and now I've learned that he's the product of a single parent household who has chosen to have the side of his face tattooed with the image of an ice cream cone that has red flaming (fag? $75k) bolts shooting out of it.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
    DeepSeaZ said:

His mom thought he was going to be an ice cream truck driver robber.

pat_hm said:

A little bio of GucciL

Early life

Fucking shocker.

Fixed.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,350 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    I once shot a man for snoring

I once shot a man for snoring

Subtext.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,350 Founders Club
    John Wesley Hardin. Old west. So mean he once shot a man for snoring. Was that subtext or causation?

John Wesley Hardin. Old west. So mean he once shot a man for snoring. Was that subtext or causation?

I don't know, are we talking about the racist you referenced or climate change?
    Johnny cash shot a man just to watch him die. In Reno.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2013

And then he got to meet "Bubba". In Folsom Prison.

When he was just a baby his mama told him, son, always be a good boy, don't ever play with guns. He must have been bored.

And then he got to meet "Bubba". In Folsom Prison.

Maybe he was Bubba. Ever think of that11!!!1!??