Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I am a Dawgman refugee

13»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

When a North Korean defects, the South Korean government has to put them in a school for something like a year so they can make the cultural jump. Something to think about...

Are you suggesting some sort of Hardcore Husky quarantine board?
    Don't know about him, but it's what I am suggesting.

How are the traffic numbers looking here DJ?

Major spike in posting members recently. I am scared. Change scares me. It's why I hate Obama.
    traffic numbers here are exploding.
    Needs moar sexual innuendo.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sexual innuendo superiority guy ^^
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

AZDuck said:

When a North Korean defects, the South Korean government has to put them in a school for something like a year so they can make the cultural jump. Something to think about...

Would this be a place for elevated conversations?
    more like a leper colony
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,476
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Don't know about him, but it's what I am suggesting.

How are the traffic numbers looking here DJ?

Major spike in posting members recently. I am scared. Change scares me. It's why I hate Obama.
    traffic numbers here are exploding.
    Thanks Kim!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

I've bounced around scout, rivals, and 247. Shame Bob's blog is gone because that was everything we needed. There isn't a real core place to fanatically follow Husky football anymore. Also, Sark's regime is kind of stagnant. It feels like more people are excited about the stadium than the actual team. From lurking, I can tell that people here share a similar opinion with me about the Dawgman moderators. I wouldn't be so, uh, vulgar in my descriptions but yes -- they are a total joke. There are some very, very good posters there that I think highly of. Yaledawg and Tailgater among them.

I really want Sark to do well and have pulled hard for him, I mean christ my four years at UW were the Willingham years so I was just begging for someone to give me hop, but admittedly it is hard to keep the faith these days. No offensive identity. Never committing to the run. Holt. His handling of Price. Most unforgiving: offensive line play + recruiting. The Dawgman moderators say that people have been clamoring for Sark to fail since the beginning. I don't think that's true at all, I think if he went 13-0 next year everyone would be losing their minds in how awesome it is.

Meh

Go fuck yourself
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club