Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bevell blames Lockette

2»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Pats guy beat Lockette to the spot with momentum going forward into the throw whereas Lockette's momentum was going sideways and away from the play ... blaming Lockette there is akin to being critical of Kearse at the INT against GB in the end zone to end the first half. Could he have made a better play there? Possibly. But was the INT on the WR? Absolutely not.

And BTW nowhere did you publicly state specifically that Bevell was FS until I called you out on it

If you can't comprehend "FYFMFEFBevell" then I cunt help you.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Fuck You Fuck Me FEF? Bevell?

Forgive the drunk guy that got kicked in the nuts by watching Pats fans with tails between their legs acting like they fucking won a Super Bowl for not following along
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Forgive the drunk guy that got kicked in the nuts by watching Pats fans with tails between their legs acting like they fucking won a Super Bowl for not following along

fuck you fuck me fuck everyone fuck bevell
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

I would have probably understood the FYFMFEFB or FYFMFB ... the FYFMFE with the spare F attached and Bevell attached didn't work well for at least this drunktard
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

I would have probably understood the FYFMFEFB or FYFMFB ... the FYFMFE with the spare F attached and Bevell attached didn't work well for at least this drunktard
    duly noted
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

dnc said:

I don't actually think Bevell's wrong, Lockette alligator armed that shit and went down easier than the Army of Doogs chick at a frat party...but Bevell's wrong for saying it publicly.

Got cute when it mattered most.

FYFMFEFBevell

And even IF Lockette alligator armed that shit that doesn't excuse the FS play call by not handing the ball to Lynch 3 times. There's no sound reasoning that makes up for that ... NONE.

Write your ticket out of town Bevell ... that's a fireable offense in the Tequilla handbook.
    That's captain hindsight (which is definitely appropriate here) but know your captains.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Russell Wilson takes the blame for the throw and doesn't throw his coaches under the bus.

The 26-year-old is more mature than the 45-year-old OC.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/02/russell-wilson-blame-me-i-made-the-throw/