Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bevell blames Lockette

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited February 2015 in NFL Talk
what a jackass....absolute loser.......Russell takes blame, Pete takes blame.....BEVELL blames player.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

what a jackass....absolute loser.......Russell takes blame, Pete takes blame.....BEVELL blames players....

Do you have a transcript of this?

Fuck him for throwing Lockette under the bus. From the looks of it, he ran a good pattern.
  • Options
    ScroteDawgScroteDawg Member Posts: 238
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Fucking cunt. I hope he gets raped by a homeless guy in the parking garage and contracts AIDS.
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

jecornel said:

what a jackass....absolute loser.......Russell takes blame, Pete takes blame.....BEVELL blames players....

Fuck him for throwing Lockette under the bus. From the looks of it, he ran a good pattern.
    Said Lockette could have broke harder to the ball.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,599
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

Condotta tweeted it.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

jecornel said:

WJW!

There was nothing Lockette could have done, Darrell. He doesn't have eyes on the back of his helmet. He didn't see Butler coming and didn't expect him to be right there to rob him of the ball.
  • Options
    topdawgnc said:

jecornel said:

ILTMTDCITHOF, TBMPLACFC, IWILTD(I like to make the dumbest call in the history of football, then blame my player like a complete fucking cunt, it's what I like to do).
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Too late to cover his ass. He will be forever known as the coach who called this play. Perhaps some junior college will allow him to volunteer.
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Simple CYA - Condooga post up video yet?
  • Options
    jecornel said:

Mantra for two weeks was make lynch mvp......winning TD arguably locks up the map

Fucking this, with a bullet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I don't actually think Bevell's wrong, Lockette alligator armed that shit and went down easier than the Army of Doogs chick at a frat party...but Bevell's wrong for saying it publicly.

Got cute when it mattered most.

FYFMFEFBevell
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

I don't actually think Bevell's wrong, Lockette alligator armed that shit and went down easier than the Army of Doogs chick at a frat party...but Bevell's wrong for saying it publicly.

FYFMFEFBevell

Pats player fucking beat Lockette to the spot ... great play by him ...

And even IF Lockette alligator armed that shit that doesn't excuse the FS play call by not handing the ball to Lynch 3 times. There's no sound reasoning that makes up for that ... NONE.

Write your ticket out of town Bevell ... that's a fireable offense in the Tequilla handbook.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

FYFMFEFBevell

And even IF Lockette alligator armed that shit that doesn't excuse the FS play call by not handing the ball to Lynch 3 times. There's no sound reasoning that makes up for that ... NONE.

Write your ticket out of town Bevell ... that's a fireable offense in the Tequilla handbook.
  • Options
    @dnc I'm fucking right so go fuck yourself if you don't agree
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Tequilla said:

@dnc I'm fucking right so go fuck yourself if you don't agree

Of course I agree. I said it three poasts up in the poast you wtf'ed and acted like you were disagreeing although you went on and said the same exact thing I did. Ease up on the Tequila tonight, it's not helping your reading comprehension.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sooooooo, which one is the ray-siss?

I'm confused
  • Options
    I WTF'ed you for saying that Bevell's not necessarily wrong and that Lockette alligator armed the shit. It would have taken a great play by Lockette to break the play up.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

I WTF'ed you for saying that Bevell's not necessarily wrong and that Lockette alligator armed the shit. It would have taken a great play by Lockette to break the play up.

Well in that case you're wrong. He did alligator arm it and fell over way too fucking easy after getting hit by a guy who weighs 20 pounds less than he does. It's still on Bevell though.
  • Options
    Pats guy beat Lockette to the spot with momentum going forward into the throw whereas Lockette's momentum was going sideways and away from the play ... blaming Lockette there is akin to being critical of Kearse at the INT against GB in the end zone to end the first half. Could he have made a better play there? Possibly. But was the INT on the WR? Absolutely not.

And BTW nowhere did you publicly state specifically that Bevell was FS until I called you out on it