Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Unofficial Super Bowel XLAX Game Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Posts: 17,777
    Swaye's Wigwam 10000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers
    PurpleJ said:

It was a hell of a play by Butler (is that his name?). Didn't know Sark was calling plays for Carroll again. Saddest ending since my Titans lost to my Rams by 1 yard. RIP Steve McNair.

Toppy posted a snapshot of the play in another thread. When you look at that picture, you think Lockette is going to catch it for a TD. Butler covered a lot of ground very quickly to get the ball.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 29,794
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award
    I thought it was over when Brady threw that lame duck pick on the goal line in the 1st half. Didn't think the Pats would recover from that. I didn't think Brady deserved the MVP. I would have given it to Edelman.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Posts: 7,793
    5000 Comments Sixth Anniversary 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

It was a hell of a play by Butler (is that his name?). Didn't know Sark was calling plays for Carroll again. Saddest ending since my Titans lost to my Rams by 1 yard. RIP Steve McNair.

Toppy posted a snapshot of the play in another thread. When you look at that picture, you think Lockette is going to catch it for a TD. Butler covered a lot of ground very quickly to get the ball.
    After the game he said he recognized the formation immediately. He knew what was coming. Kudos to him.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Posts: 29,794
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary Fucktard of the Week Award

Fuck the patriots though. "We are all patriots now." Kraftfs. Twelves, patriots, whatever it's all fucking terrible.

America's team.

#dynasty
  • Great read, could’ve been better. Good way to spend my Friday night.
    backthepack