Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Unofficial Super Bowel XLAX Game Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

It was a hell of a play by Butler (is that his name?). Didn't know Sark was calling plays for Carroll again. Saddest ending since my Titans lost to my Rams by 1 yard. RIP Steve McNair.

Toppy posted a snapshot of the play in another thread. When you look at that picture, you think Lockette is going to catch it for a TD. Butler covered a lot of ground very quickly to get the ball.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought it was over when Brady threw that lame duck pick on the goal line in the 1st half. Didn't think the Pats would recover from that. I didn't think Brady deserved the MVP. I would have given it to Edelman.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

It was a hell of a play by Butler (is that his name?). Didn't know Sark was calling plays for Carroll again. Saddest ending since my Titans lost to my Rams by 1 yard. RIP Steve McNair.

Toppy posted a snapshot of the play in another thread. When you look at that picture, you think Lockette is going to catch it for a TD. Butler covered a lot of ground very quickly to get the ball.
    After the game he said he recognized the formation immediately. He knew what was coming. Kudos to him.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck the patriots though. "We are all patriots now." Kraftfs. Twelves, patriots, whatever it's all fucking terrible.

America's team.

#dynasty
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Great read, could’ve been better. Good way to spend my Friday night.