Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The players would miss out on spending the holidays with their families.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Dick Baird says we really need those 15 practices.
  • Options
    IMALOSER_IMALOSER_ Member Posts: 158
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    I like how they have a team that is going to lose to UW.............. in the Fiesta Bowl and a team that is going to boat race UW in the............... Alamo Bowl.

Losing three straight Pac-12 Championship games and playing in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl is always special.

You know what is really special............................

Losers that post Bowl match up predictions before Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    IMALOSER_ said:

I like how they have a team that is going to lose to UW.............. in the Fiesta Bowl and a team that is going to boat race UW in the............... Alamo Bowl.

Losing three straight Pac-12 Championship games and playing in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl is always special.

You know what is really special............................

Losers that post Bowl match up predictions before Thanksgiving.

If Jerry Palm had UW projected to the Alamo Bowl or the Rose Bowl you wouldn't be saying shit.

I only posted this as lousy stinkbait to see what I could catch.

Mission accomplished.

By the way, if Oregon beats Washington but Boise State doesn't, there's not a realistic scenario where the Broncos make the Fiesta Bowl over the Ducks. Why are you making individual game predictions in advance anyway?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited August 2013
    At least we'll know if Washington wins that game depending on the number of wins they pick up in the regular season.
  • Options
    If Jerry Palm had UW winning the Super Bowl I wouldn't give a fuck.

HTH

If BSU loses to UW then runs the table.....they go to a BCS Bowl. All they have to do is be in the top 12 of the Final BCS Poll. Guess who they will be taking that spot from? Stanford or Oregon.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

If BSU loses to UW then runs the table.....they go to a BCS Bowl. All they have to do is be in the top 12 of the Final BCS Poll. Guess who they will be taking that spot from? Stanford or Oregon.

If you don't care what Palm thinks, why did you respond in this thread?

Also, do you know how I know you haven't looked at Boise State's schedule for this year?

#FuckingDreckfest

If they don't go 12-0 against that schedule, they shouldn't even be in the top 25.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Aug. 31 at Washington Huskies

Sept. 7 UT Martin Skyhawks

Sept. 13 Air Force Falcons

Sept. 20 at Fresno State Bulldogs

Sept. 28 Southern Miss Golden Eagles

Oct. 5 --- Open Date --- ---

Oct. 12 at Utah State Aggies

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 2 at Colorado State Rams

Nov. 9 --- Open Date --- ---

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 23 at San Diego State Aztecs

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

Dec. 7 MWC Championship Game
    Hosted by highest ranked team in BCS. TBA ---

How does winning the rest of that schedule put BSU in the top 12 with a loss to a 7-5 or 6-6 Husky team?
  • Options

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

How does winning the rest of that schedule put BSU in the top 12 with a loss to a 7-5 or 6-6 Husky team?

I don't know how it happens. You would have to ask the fucktards that vote a 12-1 team that lost to a mediocre team into the top 10. I thought Utah's experience in the Pac-12 would have changed their thought pattern on these teams being top 10 teams.

2011 - They went 11-1 and lost mid-season to finish #7 in the final BCS poll. If they had the top 12 clause that year, they would have been in.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

I don't know how it happens. You would have to ask the fucktards that vote a 12-1 team that lost to a mediocre team into the top 10. I thought Utah's experience in the Pac-12 would have changed their thought pattern on these teams being top 10 teams.

2011 - They went 11-1 and lost mid-season to finish #7 in the final BCS poll. If they had the top 12 clause that year, they would have been in.
    In 2011, they won in Georgia and lost to a 10-2 TCU team by one point. They didn't make the BCS because TCU won the conference. The clause existed back then, but Boise wasn't guaranteed a BCS berth because they didn't win the Mountain West. That 2011 schedule looks a whole lot better than their 2013 schedule will look with one loss:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/68/year/2011/boise-state-broncos

I thought you were a fact checker?
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

You mean the Boise State team that beat Georgia at a "neutral" (LOL) site in Atlanta by two touchdowns? That Boise team?

If Boise St. had lost to Georgia and had beaten TCU, they wouldn't have been top 12. HTH
  • Options

IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

You mean the Boise State team that beat Georgia at a "neutral" (LOL) site in Atlanta by two touchdowns? That Boise team?

If Boise St. had lost to Georgia and had beaten TCU, they wouldn't have been top 12. HTH
    People forget that LSU had to beat Georgia in the 2011 SEC title game before losing to Alabama in the Gold Medal Match.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    My guess is that IMALOSER account is a whoosh from somebody from Dawgbored(rip)
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,966
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

Reminds me of Hawaii's 2007 schedule except they open rather than close with Washington
  • Options

IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

In 2011, they won in Georgia and lost to a 10-2 TCU team by one point. They didn't make the BCS because TCU won the conference. The clause existed back then, but Boise wasn't guaranteed a BCS berth because they didn't win the Mountain West. That 2011 schedule looks a whole lot better than their 2013 schedule will look with one loss:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/team/schedule/_/id/68/year/2011/boise-state-broncos

I don't disagree with you. However, the fucktards that vote will have them in the top 10 if they run the table after UW loss. Computers will have them high enough to get top 12.

Look at last year. They lost to MSU to start the season. They were #19 when they lost to SDSU. If they win that game and win out. They probably hit the top 12. That's the team that beat an average UW team. They don't have to actually be a top 12 team to be one. Do you really believe they were #18 last year after going 11-2? Better than Texas, Michigan, UCLA, Wisconsin, etc.?
  • Options
    IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

IMALOSER_ said:

HTH

Oct. 19 Nevada Wolf Pack

Oct. 25 at BYU Cougars

Nov. 16 Wyoming Cowboys

Nov. 30 New Mexico Lobos

I don't disagree with you. However, the fucktards that vote will have them in the top 10 if they run the table after UW loss. Computers will have them high enough to get top 12.

Look at last year. They lost to MSU to start the season. They were #19 when they lost to SDSU. If they win that game and win out. They probably hit the top 12. That's the team that beat an average UW team. They don't have to actually be a top 12 team to be one. Do you really believe they were #18 last year after going 11-2? Better than Texas, Michigan, UCLA, Wisconsin, etc.?
    In your defense, the voters do love Boise way more than they should. They should have been unranked after that pitiful performance in Vegas.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    last time I checked it was top16. am I wrong? Would be only the second time ever and ill gladly stand corrected
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

last time I checked it was top16. am I wrong? Would be only the second time ever and ill gladly stand corrected

Both right...

3. The champion of Conference USA, the Mid-American Conference, the Mountain West Conference, or the Sun Belt Conference (hereinafter "non-AQ group") will earn an automatic berth in a BCS bowl game if either:

A. Such team is ranked in the top 12 of the final BCS Standings, or

B. Such team is ranked in the top 16 of the final BCS Standings and its ranking in the final BCS Standings is higher than that of a champion of a conference that has an annual automatic berth in one of the BCS bowls.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I could see Boise losing 3 games this season.
  • Options

I could see Boise losing 3 games this season.

If they lose three games with that schedule, it's time to promote Petersen to AD.