Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To be fair to Oregon

13»

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Don't forget while you celebrate this great moral victory for UW, that you're still near the front of the buttfuck chain gang line several spaces ahead of Puddles and Brutus.

Actually what I heard is that they are a group of misfits that constantly want everyone to pay attention to them, shit their pants when we do, and can't even wear their school colors in the biggest game they have played in the 20 years of their existence.

But don't twist.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,077 Founders Club
    HFNY said:

It's a good system, they just ran into a guy who has been doing it better for longer.

On another note, OBK and PL_SS hate each other because they are the same. It's entertaining and why I pay the big bucks to belong to this site.

PM to OZONE: Gimmicks don't get you to two Natty games in 4 years, faggot. Eventually Oregon will break through by improving its current system.

I will agree with obk here. It is not a gimmick offense, it's one of the best systems in current college football. To say anything is hardcore doogery. They just got their feathered ass plucked tonight.
    Request to DJ: can we get a PL_SS vs. OBK bored going? TIA.