Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To be fair to Oregon

They never said which day.

Comments

• LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited January 2015
    Don't forget while you celebrate this great moral victory for UW, that you're still near the front of the buttfuck chain gang line several spaces ahead of Puddles and Brutus.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Don't forget while you celebrate this great moral victory for UW, that you're still near the front of the buttfuck chain gang line several spaces ahead of Puddles and Brutus.

So Helfrich is walking home then?

It would do him some good to walk the 2,000 or so miles back to Eugene, hunched over from the ass reaming he just took. Perspective is needed.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited January 2015
    Can I add to that? FSU was a 7-4 team. And obk counted a cotton bowl loss earlier when speaking of Oregon's historical triumphs. Coker is speaking...gotta go
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,632
    OZONE said:

OBK you are just embarrassing yourself.

UW has a 1.5 NCs and has beat tOSU 3 times under 3 different coaches (I didn't believe it till another poster made the claim and I checked it out).

Oregon has 0 NCs, and has failed to ever beat tOSU in 9 tries.

Let's face it, the blur is a gimmick that is great it racking up a lot of wins, but always fails against the elite teams.

Who hacked OZone's accunt?

OZONE said:

UW has a 1.5 NCs and has beat tOSU 3 times under 3 different coaches (I didn't believe it till another poster made the claim and I checked it out).

Let's face it, the blur is a gimmick that is great it racking up a lot of wins, but always fails against the elite teams.

Kill yourself.
    OZONE said:

UW has a 0.5 NCs and has beat tOSU 3 times under 3 different coaches (I didn't believe it till another poster made the claim and I checked it out).

Fixed.

It would do him some good to walk the 2,000 or so miles back to Coos Bay, hunched over from the ass reaming he just took. Perspective is needed.

Can I add to that? FSU was a 7-4 team.

Hi @CoachSark
    PM to OZONE: Gimmicks don't get you to two Natty games in 4 years, faggot. Eventually Oregon will break through by improving its current system.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    edited January 2015

PM to OZONE: Gimmicks don't get you to two Natty games in 4 years, faggot. Eventually Oregon will break through by improving its current system.

I will agree with obk here. It is not a gimmick offense, it's one of the best systems in current college football. To say anything is hardcore doogery. They just got their feathered ass plucked tonight.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Winning 1.5 Natty's >> losing 2 of them.

HTH

(and I doubt the gimmick blur with holding offensive linemen will ever beat the elite teams)
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,084 Founders Club

The architect is in the NFL right now trying to bring home the title for my Eagles.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,632

I will agree with obk here. It is not a gimmick offense, it's one of the best systems in current college football. To say anything is hardcore doogery. They just got their feathered ass plucked tonight.
    It's not a gimmick in the hands of the genius. In the hands of Slingblade, it's gimmicky as fuck.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,691 Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

UW has a 0.5 NCs and has beat tOSU 3 times under 3 different coaches (I didn't believe it till another poster made the claim and I checked it out).

Fixed.
    UW has 1.5.

the one against tuff MINNESOTA is a legit claim. it was FS that the champion was crowned before the last game of the season, which UW won.

what was stupid was making a big deal about it back in '07
    PurpleJ said:

The architect is in the NFL right now trying to bring home the title for my Eagles.
    Such fag J.

OZONE said:

Fixed.
    UW has 1.5.

the one against tuff MINNESOTA is a legit claim. it was FS that the champion was crowned before the last game of the season, which UW won.

what was stupid was making a big deal about it back in '07
    Disagree. UW lost to Navy in 1960.

Navy.

Here's the REAL 1960 national champion:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_Ole_Miss_Rebels_football_team